Peanut Butter Cookies (Blossoms)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peanut Butter Cookies (Blossoms)

These are very simple and quick to make with just 4 ingredients. No flour.

1 cup granulated sugar
    1 cup peanut butter (I use smooth)
    1 egg
    1 tsp. vanilla

Scoop with a small scoop. Bake 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees F. Or until done. Sometimes it takes mine longer as we are at a higher altitude but I check at 15 minutes. Cool for just a minute and carefully add the hershey's kiss.

Enjoy

I don't have any Hershey's Kisses. Have you ever made them without the kisses? Are they good without? About how many cookies do they make?
    Texas

Comment

• Monique
      Monique commented
      Editing a comment
      I have made them without the kisses. I can't remember exactly how many it makes, maybe a dozen.

• Retha
      Retha commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of the time I make them without the kisses. I did the kisses for the boys. I roll them into a ball and roll in some sugar and flatten a bit. I put this recipe in the county fair under gluten free and got the BOS ribbon. And yes, they make about a dozen. And rather than double the batch I do multiple batches.

Thank you Retha!

Love those cookies and kisses!
    A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
    Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

Thank you, Retha. I printed it out and will be getting some hersheys kisses so I can make them. Sound yummy
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

• cv quilter
        cv quilter commented
        Editing a comment
        Jean, how much flour does your recipe call for? Are all the other ingredients the same as Retha's recipa?

I know my recipe calls for flour, and makes about 3 dozen. The kids and grands love them.

Comment

• Granny Fran
        Granny Fran commented
        Editing a comment
        How much flour do you add, Jean?

Thanks for the recipe, Retha. It's so nice to a cookie recipe that is gluten free without having to switch out the flour and, therefore, often compromising the flavour.
      Maria
      From Sunny Alberta, Canada

Comment

• Retha
        Retha commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. And these are just so easy to make and stir up quickly. Mine are all gone. Most to my boys and the 2 I kept back I ate. LOL

I cheat and use the Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix...turns out great! I just hate unwrapping all the kisses! A few years back, they sold 'naked kisses' which were not wrapped....those were a great idea.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I made those Thursday with GGS. My recipe calls for flour and half brown sugar too. They are delicious!

Comment

• Retha
          Retha commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I still had some left. LOL I normally don't do the kisses, but both boys requested them. LOL So spoiled--even as adults.
      Working...
      X