I WANT THIS!!! NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I WANT THIS!!! NOW!!!

I love making jam -- I've been looking for more recipes so now I have several bacon jam recipes to try! Haven't started yet, though. I'm on a weight-loss quest so trying to lay off the bacon.
    Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

I do like bacon, but I'm not sure about the jam. Sounds interesting for sure! I'd love to hear your review if you do make it!
      Lori

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyequilter View Post
        I like bacon...but....I think I'll stick with strawberry jam or grape jelly.
        I have to agree as much as I like bacon... I'll stick with the fruit flavor jams please for me please
        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
        Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
          Hmmm, I've never heard of it either. But it does sound intriquing. I may have to try this one. mmmm

And yes, what's up with the bacon, bacon, bacon that everyone is suddenly so fixated on?!
          I've always had a thing for bacon - although I very seldom buy it. But I think the big push right now is because it is GOOD - oh, and someone came up with a wonderful way to precook it, package it for easy storage, and cut your clean-up time. Wonder what they do with the rendered fat at the processing plants?
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Yikes!! That's like a heart attack in a jar! My MIL's oncologist once told her that the single worst food you can put into your body EVER is bacon. So tragic!! Y'all need to try CANADIAN bacon!! YUM!!

Comment

Mmmmm bacon!!!
              Sharon

Comment

Oh this brought to mind my great grams wilted lettuce yummmmm. I might have to make that salad this weekend
                Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

British home cured bacon.............num num.

Make it into jam? Sandy are you mad woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Blog
                  http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

ya know I can almost taste this wonderful creation!!! ymm all those flavors meldig together... only thing missing are the grilled japenoes!

:-debbie
                    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

I am silly enough to try this. very interesting.
                      Patrice

Comment

Okay....I may be "Crazy" but I am think warm Bacon Jam over a baked potato topped with chopped green onions sounds like it would be tasty.
                        I LOVE Jalapeno jelly on a toasted onion bagel so why not Bacon Jam.
                        Donna
                        MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X