Cookie shaping hacks and recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie shaping hacks and recipe

I wasn't looking for anything like this, but I couldn't stop watching it. It says 10 hacks, but there are 43! She also names them and the time to go back to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEEGSDOePxM
    🌺 Lorie

Those are so cool, but I have no patience for doing it.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That was so much fun to watch. So simple and creative. Thanks.

Comment

I think someone has way to much time on their hands. I'd like to see them do that with a couple kids screaming in the background, and doing laundry!!
        Kathryn
        There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
          I think someone has way to much time on their hands. I'd like to see them do that with a couple kids screaming in the background, and doing laundry!!
          Now that's a comment which caused me to almost spit out my morning coffee!
          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Pretty cool.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Cooking and sewing hacks amaze me but I never remember them....lol!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                Hillbillyhike commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here. Don't ask me what I made for dinner last night. Couldn't tell ya! 🤣

Thank you for sharing the find. I sent the link to my daughter and DIL for the grands to try. The oldest GD just made sugar cookies the other night, her dream is culinary school.

Comment

• Hulamoon
                Hulamoon commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a really nice goal to have. You don't have to go to France anymore either, there are so many good schools here. Some of the best chefs just go to College culinary programs. If she wants to get into pastry there is a pastry chef that posts on Instagram. Amazing little videos #mattalard. He also has an online pastry school. I looked at it and it's only a few dollars. He's really fun. He judges sometimes on the FoodNetwork. http://www.mattadlard.com/

I loved that video. I am an awful baker. I sent it to my daughter and told her she and mygranddaughter should make these because Grandmommy loves cookies

Comment

Wow, I am impressed. I have made decorated sugar cookies in the past for every occasion, but in the past few years, have lost my mojo. DH said he wanted us to make a LOT of cookies this year to share with family & friends. Bring on the flour and butter, and lets get icing.

Thanks for sharing this inspiring video.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

These look so fun!

I've invited DD for a baking day with our grandson. I'm sure there will be some flour flinging in the kitchen along with some sugar kisses. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Thanks for that video Lorie! I need prain the cookie baking department. Mine are always flat. Not sure why. I do enjoy making them. Once December rolls around I will start baking. Not too much as hubby doesn't care for it and I care for it too much. 🤣 Friends and family always get some homemade baking though.
                    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                    X