Zucchini Bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zucchini Bread

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour two loaf pans.

Ingredients: 3 eggs; 2 cups granulated sugar; 2 teaspoons vanilla; 1 cup vegetable oil; 2 cups shredded and well dried zucchini; 1 cup chopped pecans; 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple well drained; 3 cups all purpose flour; 1 teaspoon salt; 1 teaspoon baking soda; 1/2 teaspoon baking powder; 1 teaspoon cinnamon.

Mix eggs, oil and sugar. Add zucchini and vanilla - mix well. Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt together and add to wet mix, mixing well. Stir in pineapple and nuts.

Pour into prepared pans and bake at 325 for 50-55 minutes.

Note: You can mix this by hand or with a hand mixer. The bread freezes very well for a long time. It will still be very moist after it is frozen. Wrap well for freezing. I wrap mine in waxed paper and foil. Then I slide it into a freezer bag.

Starts
    August 10, 2020
    Ends
    August 10, 2020
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Shame my husband isn't here any longer. He loved making breads and this sounds so good!!

Comment

Thank you so much for this recipe . Currently got 14 zucchini on my counter for using. Just need to get some pecans in.

Comment

I haven't made zucchini bread in ages and I just bought some! I have pecans and pineapple too!

Thanks!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Nothing like a slice of zucchini bread with a cup of coffee or tea, yum!
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

The Pineapple Zucchini Bread is really good. But my granddaughter and I really, really REALLY love this Chocolate Zucchini Bread from Allrecipes. If you are looking for a change in zucchini bread and a tried and true recipe AND love chocolate, well......what else can I say. It also freezes well and keeps well at room temperature for a few days. Never had any last longer than that.
            Zucchini and a double dose of chocolate star in this moist and sweet quick bread.

Comment

• Bubby
              Bubby commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you...I will try making this for my husband the chocoholic!

Thank you for the recipe. I made it at the weekend but it’s never going to make it into the freezer.

Comment

• Bubby
              Bubby commented
              Editing a comment
              You are very welcome. Glad you like it. I made four loaves about a month ago and they are long gone.

Thank you for posting this recipe. I made it yesterday and shared a loaf with our across-the-street neighbors who watch out for us. It is sooooo good. It will surely be my go-to recipe in the future.

Comment

• Bubby
              Bubby commented
              Editing a comment
              So glad you like it. It does super well in the freezer, too. It tastes freshly baked after defrosting, even a little more moist.
          Working...
          X