Lasagna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasagna

This is my lasagna recipe. I got it from a cookbook of mine but have tweaked it to suit my family. I usually make two lasagna pans each time as it is a huge favorite with my daughter and her family. Especially her husband. The first time I made it was for Thanksgiving. Their family had several other places to go and all were having turkey so I decided to have the lasagna instead. My son-in-law at 3 large pieces (each piece was about 4x4 square). He ate so much lasagna he couldn't have his favorite pie for dessert. Sent it home with him. I usually send enough of it home with them so he can take some for work. I have a word document here so you can print it off if you would like. Lasagna.docx
    Carlie

Thank you! This sounds so good I can't wait to try it!!!

Comment

I got messages to start a free trial.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

• sydneybean
        sydneybean commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the same notice but when I closed that window the recipe was there.

Not sure why you got that message. I went into my link and it comes up with the recipe.i can send to you in a private message.
      Carlie

Comment

Thank you for sharing your lasagna recipe. I will give it a try. If I have to use dried herbs should I use a teaspoon of each? Dried herbs are so much stronger than fresh.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• CarlieBlilie
          CarlieBlilie commented
          Editing a comment
          What I'm finding for substituting dry for fresh is a teaspoon for every tablespoon. You might want to start with just the teaspoon and taste check it after it simmers. You could then add a little more if you would like. For the cheese sauce I think you would be okay with the teaspoon substitution.

That’s what I thought...thanks.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thank you for sending the recipe😊 When I make pasta sauce I used dried basil. They just can't keep it in stock or don't bring in enough. I have some seeds, but I just keep getting sidetracked from starting them.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

• auntstuff
            auntstuff commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh plant them! NOTHING tops fresh home-grown basil. I keep a pot-full in my kitchen window year-round.

• Hulamoon
            Hulamoon commented
            Editing a comment
            lol. I know, no excuse for just a few minutes is there?

Sounds good! I have a big pot of basil on my deck right now. Love it on sandwiches instead of lettuce. Especially chicken salad.

Comment

• auntstuff
            auntstuff commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, me too, and just to chew on a leaf.
        Working...
        X