A recipe you wont forget from Cowboy Kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A recipe you wont forget from Cowboy Kent

I saw this recipe on you-tube not long ago and have since bought the cookbook. My husband is French and he was sure he would not like it. He loved it. At the moment I have to be on a low fat diet. Being an Irish descendant I dearly love my potatoes and butter. I now have this great recipe and I am not missing the butter now with my potatoes. I don't have an outdoor grill but I made this in a casserole dish in my oven. Surprise yourself and try this recipe. You will be so surprised how good it is .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qftv73Q1PU

now that is just plain cute! looks yummy too!!

Comment

well, that was worth watching. How fun. Were the taters sweet?

Comment

ok, I thought he look familiar. I watched him on Chopped Grill Masters! He was also on Beat Bobby Flay and beat him. Way to go!

Comment

I was expecting a strong root beer taste and it wasn't like that at all. I didn't put the garlic and onion stuff on top of mine, I just loved them right out of the pan plain. My daughter splashed vinegar on hers, and loved it. My husband layered the top of his with the onions and garlic as in the recipe. He ate all of it . It's hard to explain the taste based upon the ingredients, and expected taste. I never had anything like it to compare it to. My son is visiting tomorrow so I plan to make this again.
          I hadn't seen Cowboy Kent on those other shows, but now I hope to find those on you tube. Thank you for telling me about them. He is a very likable person , optimistic and humorous, I enjoy watching him a lot. A wonderful change from the news on tv.

Comment

I love Cowboy Kent. I think Hubby and I have watched just about every one of his videos

Comment

I have been following Kent Rollins for years! I love cooking in cast iron, and he has taught me so much about taking good care of my cookware.
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Humm looks interesting. I might give this a try since I love all those ingredients.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                X