I Cut My Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Cut My Hair

My bf had an appointment to get his hair cut, or, as he likes to say, get his ears lowered!! So I decided I needed a change. I got my hair cut too.....really, really short. My hair used to be shoulder length but now it's shorter than I've ever had it. I'm thinking I'll be able to wash it, put just a little style cream in my hair, and go!! The picture below was taken just after I got it cut with no product in my hair at all, just natures natural curls. In this picture you can't see the back, but it's pretty curly!!!

Pam in Vegas
    Attached Files
    Pam in Vegas

Re: I Cut My Hair

Keep on smiling. They won't recognize you at work!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Pam OMGosh I did the same ... i love mine...kellie
      :icon_wave::icon_woohoo:Kellie:icon_hi:

Comment

Hey, that cut is Swwwweeeeeeeeeeet! Love it! I bet you will find it a lot easier to manage, too. I've had real short hair for years nows. Doesn't get in the way of the sewing, either! hehe!

Comment

Looking good Pam. So needing to get mine cut and permed.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

I like it!!!! You will enjoy summer a lot more now!!!
            ~Kathy~

Comment

Pam, you will love it...a little gel and hair spray go a long way and it is so easy to care for....worn my hair short for decades now and couldn't imagine it long now!

Comment

Wow, now we get to put a face with a name. Love your hair do. Mine is fairly long, used to have it short, then let it grow. I think I need to go visit Blondie for a new do.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I looks good....cooll for summer.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I've had very short hair at times and it's so wonderful. Super easy to take care of. I don't think I'll ever have longer hair again. Right now it's longer since the climate is so chilly here. I bet when I get back to California I'll chop it all off again. Have fun with your new do!
                    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Love the cut and love that smile! Both are winners~
                      Sewing mends the soul.
                      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Looks like you will be able to handle the hot Las Vegas summer in style.
                        Donna
                        MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Mine's short and so easy to manage. Love the almost no care style!! Ten minutes and I'm ready to go. Shampoo, gel, blow and go!! Low maintenance as my husband likes to say about his short, short hair. Really liked his better longer but he won't go back. He was more handsome with more hair, but it's his hair!! Aren't we all strange creatures.....we want to do what pleases us and yet we want the hubbies to do what pleases us also..not themselves!! Gotta love us!

Comment

I agree with Blondie!
                            Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                            Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

I've decided this cut is just a little TOO short...so I'll let it grow out just a touch. But I do love it because it's so easy!!! I didn't even touch my blow dryer this morning!!! Today was only my second day at this job, so they don't know me at all. Just wait 'til I go back to Caesars!!!!!

Love to all!!!

Pam in Vegas
                              Pam in Vegas

Comment

Working...
                              X