Message for Claire Halman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message for Claire Halman

attaching a picture of our "kittyboys" both gone now but lived to 17/yoda/black cat and 21/oogie/blonde cat..

After seeing Claire's "cat quilt"... and i've never seen one i like more.. i just had to share this picture..
    i need to make that quilt... in their honor... We miss them a lot and are afraid that we won't replace them because we probably wouldn't be so lucky again...
    Attached Files
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Re: Message for Claire Halman

Awww ! So sweet, Barbara. I love the names you gave them. Pets add so much to our well being.

Comment

Love your kitties Barbara. It is so hard when we lose our babies. Hugs, Jan L.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Barb, you're kitties were beautiful!!

Pam in Vegas
        Pam in Vegas

Comment

OOOOh, so sorry I didn't reply sooner, we are at the beach for our son's wedding on Saturday.
          I made the kitty quilt using a template that a friend gave me just for making kitty cat quilts. I decided on the fabrics, size etc.
          When I get back home I will post and give you the particulars.

Comment

Beautiful pic. And since losing Georgie I have thought about making a kitty/doggie quilt with the names of the other furry children I have had and those I still have.
            Donna
            MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

No problem... enjoy the wedding...."the beach" my favorite place... not enough time for it around here in MA!
              That would be so sweet of you... again... Enjoy the festivities!!! Best wishes to the young couple!!! hugs B
              Originally posted by Claire Hallman View Post
              OOOOh, so sorry I didn't reply sooner, we are at the beach for our son's wedding on Saturday.
              I made the kitty quilt using a template that a friend gave me just for making kitty cat quilts. I decided on the fabrics, size etc.
              When I get back home I will post and give you the particulars.
              "Each day well-lived and Happy;
              that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
              X