Emily update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emily update.

Emily is in a holding pattern. She is still not transfusion dependent, However this week all her levels did go down, except for her ANC that is still holding at 900. We just take it one day at a time and wait for each weeks blood draws to monitor what she is doing. Thank you for the prayers. I can't wait for school to let out so she can regroup some energy. Hugs, Love and Blessings, Jan L.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Re: Emily update.

Still praying for Em and all of you. Love & Hugs..Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

thanks for the update I have been thinking about her lately - best hugs wishes and prayers to you and family
      sigpic
      Read my Blog and see more pictures HERE
      Like my Facebook Page HERE
      'Follow me' on Twitter HERE

Comment

Still holding you all in my prayers. Think of you often. Hugs!
        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Emily and your family are in my prayers daily. Not a day goes by that you are not in my thoughts.

Hugs.
          Donna
          MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone, I figured I better let you know how she is doing or Sandy will have another phone bill! LOL Emily is holding her own but we are still kinda worried cause she just seems in limbo. We feel your prayers always! Love you all, Jan L.

Comment

Jan I am praying for Emily and the whole family each day. Hugs.
              Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Prayers continue for you all Jan. Hang in there and tell Em we love her!
                When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Tell Emily, Sarah and Laura that the Spinner Dolphins say "Aloha". We just saw them last Friday when we were at North Shore, they miss the girls!!

Prayers and hugs from Don and Ruby
                  sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Hugs and prayers to you and yours dear friend.

Love
                    Jan G
                    Jan G :icon_wave:

THE HURRIER I GO,
                    THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!
                    :lol:

Comment

Continued prayers for Emily and all of your family! Thank you so much for the update. I was worried. I agree....not a day goes by that I don't think and pray for her and you.

Comment

The spunk in that girl is amazing! Must have learned it from Gramma Jan! Our prayers continue with you all.

Comment

Jan, you sound so tired. I hope you and hubby et al are getting some rest.
                          Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                          Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

The prayers continue and get stronger and stronger.

Not to worry about any phone bills, Jan! You stinker!! Doesn't cost me any extra at all. Wish I had several million to drop in for some serious research that wouldn't be used to pay salaries for people who are only passing papers back and forth.

My heart feels your pains!!!! Now if you never want to talk to me again on the telephone . . .
                            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I'd love to talk to you again on the phone Sandy!!!! Better yet, I'd love to talk to you in person, while having some iced sweet tea, and drooling over your sewing machines and your sewing room!!! {;-> Love you dear lady. I will call you one of these days.
                              Thank you all for the love and prayers. They are really appreciated! You are all in my prayers too! You have been so wonderful to my GD's and my family and me.
                              Jan G. I haven't forgotten about you. And Ruby, the girls love those Dolphins and you and Don.
                              Me too!!!!
                              As for the spunk Emily has.... she is a miracle that I am so in awe of! And she gets that from her Mom and Dad, not me. My spunk has taken a vacation. Megan, you are right, I am tired.
                              Love you all, Jan L.

Comment

Working...
                              X