Sad Day on Crazy Woman Mtn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad Day on Crazy Woman Mtn

We lost Georgie Porgie! I told DH that I had not seen Georgie in a long time. I don't think I had seen him only a couple times since DH left on his trip. Yesterday I noticed a bad smell outside when I went to get something from the outdoor kitchen. Today DH went outside and came back in and said he found Georgie. He was inside one of our storage tents. He looked like he had just laid down to sleep, but was gone. DH figures he was snake bit! He was such a great cat and a big lover.
    I am hoping that Ava is pregnant and that she has a kitten that looks like Georgie. I just knew he hadn't run off.
    He loved sticking his tongue out at me!!!!!
    The first picture is a bit fuzzy but you can see he was a beautiful boy and he loved his "brother" Gator.
    Attached Files
    Donna
    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Re: Sad Day on Crazy Woman Mtn

Awww Donna, I'm so sorry about Georgie. He sure was a handsome boy! Our Smokey went like that, we found him like he was a sleep in a corner in one of the bedrooms. No trauma, a sleep on his side, in a semi curl. Makes me cry thinking back. Our animals are our babies.

They look so cute together, like Gator's expression "Whas up?"

Big Hug from me! Ruby
    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful kitty. We had a fluffy orange cat named Jed, and when he died I sure did miss him! You'll have to give all your extra loving to Gator - I'm sure he'll miss Georgie, too.
      Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

So sad when you discover they have passed on. I lost one of my boys on my birthday, believe me there were tears that day!

Comment

So sorry to hear this. I love my fur babies and it so hard when you lose one. hugs!
          Britt

Comment

Donna, I am so sorry you lost Georgie! I always have a hard time when one of my fur babies crosses over. He will be at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for you and Gator. Hugs, Jan L.
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Kitty. Hugs

Comment

so sorry...;sure is hard

Comment

So sorry to hear about Georgie. He sure was a pretty boy. I know you will miss him--as will Gator!!
                  I pray when risen from the dead before the Lord I stand; perhaps a crown upon my head, but with a needle in my hand.

Becki

Comment

So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a pet. They aren't just an animal, but a member of the family. My Max has been gone for 3 yrs now, but I still miss him.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a pet. They aren't just an animal, but a member of the family. My Max has been gone for 3 yrs now, but I still miss him.

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

do not know y this posted twice
                        Originally posted by auntiemern View Post

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

Sad day indeed, so sorry to hear this, GodBless
                          ~Kathy~

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I know how special a kitty can be. They become our children and its hard to lose them.
                            When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. It is nice to be able to let others know when you are hurting in some way. You all have a way of brightening the day.
                              Donna
                              MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X