It's snowing like a beast outside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's snowing like a beast outside!

Wow...I thought it was spring...maybe I've been confused??? Two days ago it was 75 and sunny. This morning we have a mini blizzard going on. Have about an inch of snow on the ground, winds gusting over 30 mph and 28 degrees. Snowing a LOT. Weather channel says, "expect blizzard conditions.".

Wow! Have to love living in the north! LOL.
    Gayle

Re: It's snowing like a beast outside!

Wow, that is amazing! We haven't seen a flake of snow in such a long time, hope it goes away quickly!

Comment

Wow and to think I was going to complain about our cooler temps and the wind! Snow! YIKES! Stay safe!

Comment

Keep it in your neck of the woods, please! My peonies are coming up beautifully and I do not want them shivering out there in the yard. We've got 90 degrees here in NH today. I'll think of you as I putter around in my new summer dress!
        Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Yucky Ducky! I don't like snow in the winter, let alone after spring has sprung! Hopefully it will go away fast!
          LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Snowed here in Germany too today..

Comment

Crazy weather! Keeps life interesting, I suppose!
              Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Crazy! it was like that here last wed.
                “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

We've had a lot of high winds and rain in the last few days but no snow...don't want any either. My flowers are really looking great and I'm worried that we can still get frost till May.
                  TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

The weather is being made and control by man / governments .... It's not natural do a google or you tube search for " HAARP".....it's being manipulated and controlled
                    "DO NOT CRITICIZE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN MY SHOES."
                    :icon_heh::icon_wave::

Comment

Just keep that crazy weather up in your neck of the woods. I don't want any of the white stuff down here. Got clothes on the line and the sun is shining!
                      Donna
                      MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X