Sleep number nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep number nest

Here's a picture and a story of something that happened on this special day for me. Anniversary of my marriage--48 years ago.

www.soooowht.blogspot.com

Re: Sleep number nest

My dad loved Dogwood trees and I was raised with a great appreciation for them. Here in the PNW I don't see many. I loved your blog. Bookmarked it, you have a new follower ;-) Your bedset is positively YUMMY. I hope you fill today with all things you love!

Libby
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

You and your husband must have had a wonderful loving marriage, you talk so lovingly of him, I can feel the love just by reading what you write . The tree is absolutely beautiful and it's great that you can take a little ride and see it whenever you want. Your quilt is one of the prettiest I've seen and it looks like your cat loves it too! Hope you have a wonderful day full of loving memories.
      TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Jean, huggers to you as your memories of DH are with you on your Anniversary. Your Dogwood quilt is lovely as is kitty.

I read/saw your stalking trip to the old house to take pictures of the old tree, just beautiful! We've moved a lot and every time we're in the town/state we do a drive by as well to see if the folks have kept the house up or done any changes to it. Always nice when trees or special plantings are still there. lol

Love, Ruby
        sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Jean, Thanks for sharing your beautiful story - wishing you happy memories today! Linda

Comment

Love your story, your kitty and your quilt!

Cyndi
            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Jean, thanks for sharing your story. It was wonderful to read and as someone else said one can tell that you had a very special life with him.
              I have to tell you ( and I know we've discussed this already) but when I saw this post and then saw you in that nuns habit (again)it rather threw me for a loop! Funny how a person's clothing will do that to a person!
              Loved the quilt too!
              LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Mimis-quilts View Post
                Jean, thanks for sharing your story. It was wonderful to read and as someone else said one can tell that you had a very special life with him.
                I have to tell you ( and I know we've discussed this already) but when I saw this post and then saw you in that nuns habit (again)it rather threw me for a loop! Funny how a person's clothing will do that to a person!
                Loved the quilt too!
                Wait til I change my avatar to the Lion's head costume!

Comment

What a wonderful kitty to share your space... happy 48th,,, and i so wish he was there to share,,, but i do always think the people that have passed that i loved so much are always sitting on my shoulder...
                  My day today is not too good... we are having some bumps in the family road right now, but my DH is handling it all and we will be strong for whatever comes up...
                  Your kitty looks alot like our OOgie who lived to be 21!!!! am attaching a picture of he and his "brother" Yoda.... funny how they bring so much to our lives..!!!
                  Attached Files
                  "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                  that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

What a beautiful quilt, and what a touching story!

Hope you had a good day after all, memories are so special on days like this!
                    Hang in there!

Hugs,
                    Klasien
                    It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Comment

Thanks for sharing such a heart-felt story!
                      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by GrammaBabs View Post
                        What a wonderful kitty to share your space... happy 48th,,, and i so wish he was there to share,,, but i do always think the people that have passed that i loved so much are always sitting on my shoulder...
                        My day today is not too good... we are having some bumps in the family road right now, but my DH is handling it all and we will be strong for whatever comes up...
                        Your kitty looks alot like our OOgie who lived to be 21!!!! am attaching a picture of he and his "brother" Yoda.... funny how they bring so much to our lives..!!!
                        My Al is 15, but quite a spry senior citizen. But he sleeps more and more each day, the older he gets.

Comment

Awwwww------what a sweet little story. I, too, have bookmarked your blog site. Wish my sleep number bed had such a special quilt! Someday...................

Comment

I just read your story and I feel the love!!!! Enjoy your memories and that special little nest in the bed...Val

Comment

Ah Jean, sorry I missed this post earlier. Lovely photo and lovely memories. My heart is with you
                              Blog
                              http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X