Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know what this is called

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Don't know what this is called

    I sent this to Al last month

    HOW TO WASH THE CAT

    1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

    2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water.

    3. Obtain the cat and carry him to the bathroom.

    4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).

    CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for anything he can find.

    5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.

    6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

    7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

    8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

    Sincerely,
    The DOG
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Don't know what this is called

      Yeah, my kitty wants to be on my lap when I'm at the machine. kitties.jpg
      Last edited by Midge; February 17th, 2020, 08:30 AM. Reason: add image

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Don't know what this is called

        Originally posted by ktdid View Post
        I sent this to Al last month

        HOW TO WASH THE CAT

        1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

        2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water.

        3. Obtain the cat and carry him to the bathroom.

        4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).

        CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for anything he can find.

        5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.

        6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

        7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

        8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

        Sincerely,
        The DOG
        Is this a joke? Not easy to tell.
        dark small spaces, cold water flushing, = traumatised cat.
        A person got prosecuted for depositing a cat in a bin in UK

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Don't know what this is called

          Originally posted by BarbaraB View Post
          I've experienced thread nesting on the underside of fabric and I've had thread nesting in my bobbin area......but usually they don't take a swat at me or make silly noises. Has anyone experienced this particular quilting problem?

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]162814[/ATTACH]
          hahaha what a fun game for feline,
          perhaps make a cat nip sachet for cat to hold teehee

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Don't know what this is called

            Originally posted by 201 Treadler View Post
            Is this a joke? Not easy to tell.
            dark small spaces, cold water flushing, = traumatised cat.
            A person got prosecuted for depositing a cat in a bin in UK
            It figures that someone would take offense!
            When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
            Eleanor Roosevelt

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Don't know what this is called

              It is sometimes hard to translate American humor to British humor and vice versa.
              This is a joke.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Don't know what this is called

                Originally posted by ktdid View Post
                It figures that someone would take offense!
                never took offense as a gate is much easier to carry.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Don't know what this is called

                  Originally posted by 201 Treadler View Post
                  never took offense as a gate is much easier to carry.
                  LOL -- Clever!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X