Wednesday has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wednesday has arrived

Barb, did you try CBD cream? Hubs has an arthritic knee that flares up every once in a while and he swears by it.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Suzanne, back muscle spasms will bring you to your knees! I'm going on 3 weeks now...Having a love affair with my heating pad. You never mentioned the auction on the sewing machine, I assume you didn't get it, did it go for a high price?
      When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
        Suzanne, back muscle spasms will bring you to your knees! I'm going on 3 weeks now...Having a love affair with my heating pad. You never mentioned the auction on the sewing machine, I assume you didn't get it, did it go for a high price?
        I never went to the house content sale. I'm still on the fence, so won't make any decisions. I do see many for sale on other sites, so when I'm sure I know I can always get one. I've been using grating pad an d taking Naproxen morning & night, as well as Tylenol arthritis. I had never taken both together but when I saw my doctor on Tuesday, she said no problem. I'm also going for a massage this morning, so this should help. If I don't feel better by the weekend, I will go to Osteopath. Usually only need one adjustment, then I'm dancing.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Barb, I have RA as well. CBD oil I buy from Swanson's made by Dr. Barlean, extra strength really helps me. They aren't all created equal. I have back issues as well and it really helps

Comment

Working...
          X