X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any teachers here?

Hello, are there any teachers? I have a question for my colleagues

Re: Any teachers here?

Sitting in the corner of being a retired Montessori teacher of Lower El. (1st, 2nd and 3rd grades all in one classroom).
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Retired teacher as well, grades 4-6.

Comment

Retired teacher, also, mainly 3rd grade. Also taught 5th, 6th and one year of 7/8 reading on a basic skills team.

Nancy

Comment

28 years in various levels, mostly elementary, 5 years preschool, 7-1/2 community college. What is your question?

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
            28 years in various levels, mostly elementary, 5 years preschool, 7-1/2 community college. What is your question?
            Glad you're online right now. We're buying a vinyl cutting machine for our art class, and I asked some of my colleagues about which one is better, but no one has any. So, I've read some articles by this moment and found this list, if you worked with any of those, please let me know.

Comment

You didn't have to ask for teachers for this question. Plenty of people here have those. My dd just got one for Christmas and she's a wedding planner.

You could also go to Amazon and get plenty of reviews, good and bad.
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Not a teacher, but do craft with a vinyl cutter. I have a Cricut Air Explore 2. I found when researching before purchasing, that this, to me, was the most user friendly. That being said.... the Cameo Silhouette does not need to be online to utilize the software. Cricut has recently come out with an off line version of their software, and works well with both computer, android and IOS systems. I love my Cricut, so not really sure what else I can say about it. I think as a teacher you would also find it very user friendly.
                The Cricut Maker is the newest in the Cricut family, and has has an interchangeable blade system which allows for cutting fabric, and thin wood, as well as a better blade for cutting leather. I don't plan on doing any of that, so that also played into my decision.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X