Wednesday hellos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wednesday hellos!!

sending prayers Mimi, that is terrible news, fingers are crossed.
    hoping they do for Jcy is hubby much more settled?

Suzanne does your Cornwall have Cornish pasties?

we been out today, and its been good to go down the old haunts of too many years ago, Things has changed, some things needed changing, on the whole it was enjoyable.
    we ended up having to go round a super market to get foods to make and have a picnic due to the lack of gluten free foods, available in eating haunts. may vegan options no gluten free. Alas next time we venture so far will take a packed lunch, in this day and age you expect limited choice not none at all. the good news is we can make the same for lunch tomorrow
    have a great day everyone,
    T

Comment

Back again from a successful day of retail therapy in fabric shops. I got some waffle weave fabric for tea towels at 50% off, quilting cottons at 25 & 50% off. Also got a ruler & wrap-zap batting. The thing with this LQS is that their regular prices are already lower than any LQS, so sales are fabulous. Only bought a few metres at 2nd LQS, but got 10% off as VQC member. Also visited a new to us shop. Beautiful quality fabrics.

201 Treadler - no Cornish pasties in this Cornwall on the other side of big pond. But we did go to my favorite childhood family bakery that still makes the raspberry, sugar, pecan and butter tarts. I bought 2 of each and had one for dessert. Just as I remembered.

Mimi Howard, I am so sorry for all your health issues, and hoping you get some relief soon. Sending prayers that your dad is not too distressed and not in pain. Sometimes, we seem to get hit on all sides at once. Take time for you. Hugs sent to you across the miles.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

oh dear cannot stop drooling they sound sooo nice
        its always interesting how many places we share the same names of even with the water between us. often wonder if things created here are also apart of over there.

love the quilt Jean, is queen sized clothing a polite term, or the quilt sized required?
        happy stitching
        T

Comment

Treadler ~ Tried to send you a PM but was unable. DH is back to his "normal" baseline at home. He's anxious about seeing the dr. tomorrow, especially since the only opening was in the afternoon, & he prefers morning appts. He's very set in his daily routine & doesn't like changes in his usual activities. Also, it will be a new dr. for us, since our previous dr., whom we really liked, is leaving the practice the end of the month, so we've had to switch doctors...again.

Comment

Originally posted by 201 Treadler View Post
            oh dear cannot stop drooling they sound sooo nice
            its always interesting how many places we share the same names of even with the water between us. often wonder if things created here are also apart of over there.

love the quilt Jean, is queen sized clothing a polite term, or the quilt sized required?
            happy stitching
            T
            Queen size clothing refers to that which very large women wear. I was overwhelmed by the size of these dresses and how much fabric was actually in them. I could have made 5 quilts from these 20 dresses there was that much fabric in each one!

Comment

Jcy, good to know back to baseline, fingers are crossed the new doctor will be as nice and all Dh worries disappears, know what you mean about the fixed routine, it can be hard to settle them when new tasks occur.
              will try to resolve, am still a novice at the settings here, even coming up to 2nd forum birthday

Jean thank you for answering, we all have different terms, everyday is a learning day, great to know,
              do believe our Queen HRH, is quite small in comparison
              have a great day
              T

Comment

Working...
              X