An Eventful Day - A Trip to the Hospital :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An Eventful Day - A Trip to the Hospital

Sending prayers of comfort for you and your DH. Thankful that he is back home and can rest quietly. Adding to your comment about aging, that hospitals aren't for sissies either.

Comment

So sorry you both had this scare and glad it was not worse. Sleeping in a hospital is difficult at best and truthfully there is no place like home.

Comment

Joy, I'm thankful all turned out well for you and your DH. The Lord was watching out for you.

Jeanne

Comment

I'm glad you both are home--I'll be thinking of you.
          Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Glad that you both are home. Don't know who it is harder on, the one in the hospital or the one having to travel back and forth to the hospital. My step mother really wore herself out whenever my dad was in the hospital.

Remember to take care of yourself. Hope he feels better soon.
            Vonnie

Comment

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Make sure you get the rest you need as well.
              No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
              Aesop

Comment

I will add my prayers as well. Get some rest. Luckily you were there for him, he is a lucky man.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

prayers for you both.

Comment

Joy I am so sorry about your DH, but you have heard it and have gotten it to hospital quickly, I am glad that you are already at home and you by your side so that are rything goes well. I will have you in my prayers and I hope that everything is solved. Regards

Comment

Another Update ~ Today was a good day. DH seemed like his old self. He did his usual activity. We're both glad to be home. Although he didn't have a great night, he was in his own bed at home. He never sleeps well at any time. He gets up several times in the night. Sometimes he has nightmares, which may be as a result of his Parkinson's. We're supposed to follow up with his primary dr. & the cardiologist. I'll call Mon. a.m. for appointments. There's a chance he might need to wear a heart monitor at home for a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed that his heart stays in normal rhythm.

Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers. I know they helped.

Comment

Joy, what a scare for both of you. Glad to hear, no broken bones. I know you all are glad to be back home.
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Joy, I'm so sorry to hear about your DHs fall Those things can happen so fast. I know you will follow through with the right medical test, etc. Too bad about the tooth , too. Prayers ,Love & Hugs coming your way.
                          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Joy, adding my prayers as you can't have too many. Will keep him & you in mind & heart. I know you'll keep us posted of test results. Gina

Comment

I know how scary this was for you. Keeping you and DH in my prayers. Just a small note to make sure you are taking care of yourself too.
                              Pat

Comment

After a poor night's sleep, DH was feeling weaker this a.m., so I opted to stay home from church to be with him. He was relieved. He really doesn't like being left alone for long. In the a.m. I'll call the primary care dr. & the cardiologist to set up the follow-up appointments. Also need to make a dental appt. I'm sure the tooth will be an expensive fix -- might need a post or something. I had saved the tooth in a baggie at the hosp. After we came home we couldn't find it. It was in the same bag as his toothbrush & toothpaste. It looks so strange with that big gap in his smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X