X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VintageGalAnnie
    replied
    Re: OUR DOTTIE....

I know what it is to say good-bye to a special "heart-dog"...my heart goes out to you at this time. And prayers for peace and strength.

Leave a comment:

• DeniseSm
    replied

Prayers lifted. Our thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

{{{{{HUGS}}}} I am so sorry. Prayers for you during this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• Debbie Watters
    replied

So sorry to hear ... take care of yourself and Jeff ... warm thoughts for both of you ...

Leave a comment:

• EsGrandma
    replied

Dear Barb and Jeff, My heart breaks for you, and your precious family. Prayers and hugs

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    replied

Barb, sending you hugs. It's such a hard decision. Such a beautiful picture of her.

Leave a comment:

• NancyH
    replied

Barb,
    I am so sorry for your heartache. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied

Oh Barb, I' m so sorry for you and Jeff. It does not get easier. These fur babies are so weaved in our lives, and it's such a difficult moment. Hugs sent your way.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Oh Barb, my heart sank when I saw your post. I'm so very sorry. My heart & prayers are with you & Jeff.

Please give sweet Dottie a little hug from me. Take care dear friend.....you will be close in thought this week.

Leave a comment:

• EnumclawGramma
    replied

Oh Barb. I'm so sorry for what you and Jeff are going through. This is a heartache you only suffer if you've had a great love for a very special fur baby. It's never easy and I will hold you two in my heart in the days to come. Love and hugs for you sweet friend.

Leave a comment:

• Navy Wife
    replied

So sorry to hear this. I've enjoyed her antics over the years. Love my Scotties!

Leave a comment:

• amartin24
    replied

So sorry for you, knowing what you have to face. Most of us have been there, done that, at some point in our lives. It is one of the hardest and saddest parts of having a beloved pet. Prayers of comfort and peace.

Leave a comment:

• Bouse
    replied

Knowing you're doing the right thing for your precious girl doesn't make it any easier. My thoughts are with you.

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied

Barb I'm so sorry for you. Such a difficult time to go through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jeff. (((((HUGS)))))

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied

Barb, I'm so sorry. Letting go is so very hard, but you know in your heart what is best. You both are in my heart and prayers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X