OUR DOTTIE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OUR DOTTIE....

Prayers lifted. Our thoughts are with you in this difficult time.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I know what it is to say good-bye to a special "heart-dog"...my heart goes out to you at this time. And prayers for peace and strength.

Comment

This is such a sad time. It is so hard that we outlive our fur babies. Thankfully we can let them go peacefully over that bridge. Will be keeping you both in mind and prayer. Focus on the good times.
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

So very sorry. I know this has got to be a difficult decision to make. When we had to let Asta go I could not have done it alone, such a good thing you have Jeff to lean on. It was comforting to be there and cuddle him through the process.
          (((((((HUGS))))))))
          One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

So sorry to hear this. I know you have been working with her medical issues for quite some time, rueing the day when you might have to make this decision. I know you are heartsick about deciding to let her go. She has given you many years of love And companionship, it is time to release her from her pain. Prayers go with you, my dear!

Comment

So sorry, I know how you are feeling. We never want our pets to suffer.

Comment

I am so very, very sorry. Having just gone thru it with Yoda in November, I know well just what you are going thru. He also was the best dog ever. He also was the last dog we will have.....I think.

Thinking of you!
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I am so sorry Barb. This is the worst thing that happens when you have pets. Sending hugs your way.

Comment

Oh Barb, my heart breaks for you and Jeff....I know how much you love Dottie...will keep you in my prayers....
                    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. You have coddled her and babied her these past couple years and just did everything humanly possible to extend her life. Letting go hurts like hell but it is the right thing to do so she doesn't suffer. You and Jeff are in our thoughts.

Comment

am sorry to hear, sending supporting hugs to both of you,😥

Comment

Barb, I'm so sorry. Knowing it's the right thing to do doesn't make it any easier or ease the grief. Prayers for you, Jeff, and Dottie. (((HUGS)))
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Barb, I sent you a pm. You know how I love Miss Dottie. My thoughts & prayers are with you today. Hugs & love to you my friend.

Gina

Comment

Barb... my prayers are with you....Dottie has the "look" of a very special fur baby... you can see it... Hugs, from GrammaBabs...for both you and Jeff
                              "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                              that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Barb, we are all holding you close in our hearts. Even though I've never met Dottie and had the opportunity to snuggle with her, I've still become very fond of her thru your stories and pictures. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                                X