Happy Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Saturday!

I slept in this morning. I have been so tired this week. I slept really well last night so today I feel much better. DH brought me a cinnamon roll from Panera this morning to go with my coffee, then we headed to Amish country. I wanted to go to some bulk food stores to pick up some things that were on sale. One store had 90% lean ground beef for a great price so I got a few pounds of that and put it in the freezer. It was already vacuum sealed which was really nice. We also picked up some baked goods, staples, sliced meat for sandwiches and some cheese. It was really cloudy and gloomy today and started raining on the way home, but the temp is probably about 60 degrees. Had the windows open for a while. Hard to believe it's raining and in the 60's in the middle of January! Not sure what the evening will bring. DH is taking a nap and we'll probably just have sandwiches or snack for supper. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Praying for those who are not feeling well - so much illness going around right now.

Comment

Re: Happy Saturday!

Katrina,
      Sorry to hear about your sleepless night due to Sadie. While I love dogs, and miss my Siberian Husky like crazy sometimes, there has to be something said for a cat that does their own thing, all you have to do is to make sure they have food and water and of course give them a little attention every other 10 minutes, but other than that, I think I'm getting to the age that I'm content with my 3 yr old "Mason" who is a Ginger colored cat.....He was from an Animal Shelter in the next county over, and I got him free because I was 62 yrs old and/or over when I got him.

Hope you got a good nap in!!!

dogrunning.gif
      Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
      http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
      X