Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had this problem with Amazon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever had this problem with Amazon?

I need to vent

Amazon has now lost a total of eight items. A garden item, a bed frame which was delivered in Kansas AND signed for, three art books, a cooking pot, a woven basket hamper for my grand dd and another kitchen item. Some of these were for Christmas. But when it happened just this week again I'm thinking why me. You ever had this many items disappear?
    Lorie
    ๐ŸŒบKauai๐ŸŒบ

Re: Have you ever had this problem with Amazon?

Lorie I have also started to have issues with Amazon too.
    I order Medical Supplies and a few other things from them and the last 3 months they have screwed up my order and I have a Prime Membership to boot!!

Last month I really complained and the phone agent offered to give me my money back. I refused because
    No#1 I don't think it's right to do that UNLESS it is a really serious matter (it just makes prices RISE even more!!
    No#2 I don't hardly ever complain

I don't know if maybe someone else is running the shipping at Amazon, etc. But I am supposed to renew my Amazon Membership 2/4/20 and I'm not sure if I am going to do that or not because of all the things that have been going on.

th5T2LY6JR.jpg
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
      I need to vent

Amazon has now lost a total of eight items. A garden item, a bed frame which was delivered in Kansas AND signed for, three art books, a cooking pot, a woven basket hamper for my grand dd and another kitchen item. Some of these were for Christmas. But when it happened just this week again I'm thinking why me. You ever had this many items disappear?
      Lorie, wasn't there a similar problem with them a couple of years ago? And some other shipment rules apply in Hawaii? It seems like I remember something was off on their deliveries then...

Comment

Only package I have ever had get lost came from MSQ, but I never shop at Amazon if I can help it.
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Originally posted by kimsophia View Post
          Lorie, wasn't there a similar problem with them a couple of years ago? And some other shipment rules apply in Hawaii? It seems like I remember something was off on their deliveries then...
          You might be thinking of how they were waiting to send everything all at once in one box. That isn't this though because the orders are to far apart to do that. I think.lol
          Lorie
          ๐ŸŒบKauai๐ŸŒบ

Comment

I don't often order from Amazon, but I have not had any issues. One time they sent me quantity 2 of something I ordered only 1 of. I called, & they said to keep it, that I didn't need to return it, & I wasn't charged for it.

Comment

So far I've gotten everything I've ordered. I did however have a few things not come on time lately.
              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
              Women are Angels.
              When someone
              break's our wings
              we will continue to
              fly...usually on a
              broomstick.
              We're flexible like that.
              - embroitique

Comment

I've ordered from Amazon for YEARS. Never have they ever lost anything. In fact, they're the only place I've ordered that can say that.
                sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Did you receive confirmation they were delivered? Maybe there is a porch pirate in your neighborhood.

I order from Amazon all the time. The only issue I have encountered (so far) is a delay in shipping -- the delivery date is Tuesday but the item arrives Wednesday or Thursday. They are not very good about communicating the change.

Comment

I just purchased a new home this year and have had a delivery at least once a week for nine solid months. Sometimes 2 deliveries a week. Nothing lost (or stolen.) I am not even a prime member.
                    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

The only time I had an Amazon order go astray, their tracking caught it and they notified me. Sent a replacement quickly. As for delivery times, we are in a rural area, so are usually a day or two later than the estimate. Now if I could just get Fedex to quit leaving things at the end of our (1/4 mile) driveway ......
                      sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Comment

All these items never got onto a plane to Hawaii. The weird thing is is that the Amazon tracking shows it leaving Honolulu a week or so ago and when you take that number to the USPS site it never left it's first origin or stopped somewhere and doesn't move after that.

The bed frame is the one that pissed me off the most though. The address says Hawaii but a driver had someone sign for it in Kansas?
                        Lorie
                        ๐ŸŒบKauai๐ŸŒบ

Comment

Between my daughter and me, we get packages from Amazon on average at least once a week. I have never yet had them lose a package and neither has she. Maybe it's a Hawaii thing? Either way, sorry this happened to you, and so many times.
                          Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I use Amazon all the time. have not had a problem. DD2 has had a pkg or two stolen when they were delivered earlier than expected- she usually makes sure she or a friend watch for them . early delivery thru them off and they missed them but porch bandits did not Amazon replaced items
                            โ€œWhat we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.โ€

― Albert Pine

Comment

I have not had a problem with Amazon and we use them all the time. We are Prime members. They leave items at our front door and we are fortunate that our front door isn't visible from the street.

Jeannette

Comment

Working...
                              X