Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

As 2019 comes to a close, I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you who were concerned when I was ill this past year. The cards, the comments on the forum, really helped me at times when I was really having a bad day.

THANK you.
    To me being a member of such a wonderful forum is absolutely amazing. Ever since I became a member on MSQC's forum in 2011, everyone has always made me feel welcomed. THANK you.

As we start 2020, I hope to be able to accomplish a few of the goals I have penciled in my new 2020 calendar, from sewing project, paper crafts, etc.
    I also want to try to mend some relationships that for whatever reason has been strained. I want to take the to be there for others as so many people have been for me at times.
    I want to try some new things this year as far as quilting. I want to go outside my comfort zone and find a quilt that might be challenging to me!!

Most of all, I want to continue to be a part of this forum and to let each and everyone of you know that when I first began to quilt so many of you were so willing to help me and I thank you for that.

As I sat here and jotted down the new B-days and other important dates on my calendar for the upcoming year, I said a prayer in hopes to do better in 2020.

Take care everyone and HAVE a great NEW YEAR's DAY!!

thgar bless.jpg
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Re: Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think many of us are hoping for better things in 2020.
    I'd like to reduce my fabric stash and finish some of those projects that have been languishing in the sewing room. Heck! I'd just like to spend some productive time in the sewing room period.

Sugar, I'm glad you are doing better. It sounds like you have a good plan for this next year.
    Best wishes!
    Cathy
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Happy New Year to all. My goal is to be more patient with others, and to find a better work life balance.

Comment

Happy new year Sugar. Some years seem worst than others, and the forum is a wonderful place to share our joys and sorrows.

For 2020, I hope to continue to be as productive as my body and energy will allow me. Helping others seems to consume most of my time, it's not something I would have chosen, but I will follow His plan. I want to spend more time with my grandchildren.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Sugar, Thanks for saying what I wanted to say as 2019 wasn't such a good year for DH and I healthwise and losing our son Pat in August really did us in for awhile. Been MIA here for awhile but have looked in almost daily to see how my forum pals and members were doing which helped me deal with life. I'm also making plans for some projects, poor sewing machines have been just sitting around doing nothing for much too long but I'll be getting them humming real soon. First item is a quilt for our 9th great grandchild Mariella, after 8 GGBoys it's A Girl who is now 6 months old!

First good news of 2020 is that our granddaughter and family will be here for a visit on Monday before they return to Holland, her 2 boys are 3 1/2 & 1 1/2 can brighten up anyone who is down. Little guy likes Peppa Pig and Kohl's screwed up my order for one of that character's toys for him but when the manufacturer heard about it they airmailed me one from Japan. Things have been looking up lately.

HAPPY 2020 FOR ALL.
          Last edited by MissMay in Jersey; January 1st, 2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Happy 2020 to all my MSQC friends. MissMay, so happy to see you back on the Forum! Congrats on your new baby girl...I'm sure you'll create a sweet little quilt for her. Hope you can spend more time with us here. We've missed you.
            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Working...
            X