Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

    No need for comments, Karen will have a busy day deleting these.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

    #2
    Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

    I was surprised how many emails there were a few minutes ago. Then when I came back, they're all gone! Yeahhhhhhhhhh Karen!
    Katrina


    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

    Comment


      #3
      Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

      Karen can you come to my house and stop the robo calls?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

        Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
        Karen can you come to my house and stop the robo calls?
        Do what I did. Got rid of the landline. I have all my contacts in my cell phone. If I don't know a number that comes up I let it go to voicemail. If it is a sales or robo call the number then gets blocked. And, my cell phone service also tells me "Likely scam" on numbers that have been reported by others on the same cell service.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


        Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

        Comment


          #5
          Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

          cell phones are not immune. after I moved away from Colorado i keep getting all sorts of calls from there. supposedly anyway. my old area code since it goes with the phone. one can't tell where calls are really coming from these days. at least i can block them now which i couldn't do on my old phone.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

            If you have an iphone you can set any incoming calls that are not from your contacts list to be ignored. My phone only rings when I get a call from someone whose name is in my contacts. You still see what numbers have called when you check but, at least, you don't have to deal with them. You may be able to do the same on an android but I have no experience with those.
            Maria

            Comment


              #7
              Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

              My husband has been getting calls from his own number. He hasn't answered them. It would be funny if it was him on the other end.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

                Originally posted by Snip Snip View Post
                My husband has been getting calls from his own number. He hasn't answered them. It would be funny if it was him on the other end.
                I've had that problem, too. It's weird to block your own phone number. I also called the service provider so they knew that someone had copied my phone number.
                Katrina


                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                ― Maya Angelou

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Spammers. Hate them. Hate how they get into our lives. I would love to smack them in the face.

                  Just yesterday I started getting Spam from myself on email. My cell phone had been pretty immune, same # for over 10 yrs. now getting these threatening calls saying fedral marshals are proceeding with conviction. Well isn't that hilarious. We don't have marshals in Canada, and juries don't go after these issues.

                  Pain in the butt. I wish they would do good with their mis-spent time.

                  Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

                  Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: WHOAH!! Are we spammed up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
                    Spammers. Hate them. Hate how they get into our lives. I would love to smack them in the face.

                    Just yesterday I started getting Spam from myself on email. My cell phone had been pretty immune, same # for over 10 yrs. now getting these threatening calls saying fedral marshals are proceeding with conviction. Well isn't that hilarious. We don't have marshals in Canada, and juries don't go after these issues.

                    Pain in the butt. I wish they would do good with their mis-spent time.
                    Nothing like getting a phone call from your own phone. Phone company says there's nothing they can do. So, I blocked my own phone number from calling me. Talk about a pain in the rear!
                    Katrina


                    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                    ― Maya Angelou

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X