X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cv quilter
    replied
    Re: A gift from our Bubby/Barb

Barb is most generous! That is such a sweet and thoughtful gift. It's wonderful for you to have Maggie remembered in such a lovely way.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

We have the BEST forum friends here for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Originally posted by geegeequilts View Post
    I don't know how to post a picture but I'm gonna learn after today. Barb posted some words of comfort when I lost my sweet Maggie that included a pawprint with a halo & wings. She was able to embroider if for me & framed it. I cried & smiled for a long while.

Some of you know the generous compassionate friend our Barb is. I certainly won't ever forget this gift.

Barb, to put it simply....you are the BEST!
    Hugs & love to you my friend!

Gina
    Gina...You are most welcome. It would not have been possible without the help of our Sandy's husband, Al, who digitized it for me. It was a group effort. So glad you like it....Hugs
    WingsforGeeGee.jpg

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Gina, you are right.....Barb is a sweetheart and a dear friend.

That was a very thoughtful gift in honor of Maggie.

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    started a topic A gift from our Bubby/Barb

A gift from our Bubby/Barb

I don't know how to post a picture but I'm gonna learn after today. Barb posted some words of comfort when I lost my sweet Maggie that included a pawprint with a halo & wings. She was able to embroider if for me & framed it. I cried & smiled for a long while.

Some of you know the generous compassionate friend our Barb is. I certainly won't ever forget this gift.

Barb, to put it simply....you are the BEST!
    Hugs & love to you my friend!

Gina
Working...
X