Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

My sewing tonight has me very frustrated. If I drank I would need at least a triple!!!!!

I was working on a zipper pouch for my sister. I thought I had the design centered but the machine decided I didn't so it ran the pattern off the machine. Threw that one away, cut more material, picked out another pattern. Started embroidering and surprise! it was working on the first design. Okay I can deal with this. Then for unknown reason the needle went thru my plastic foot. Broke the needle, needless to say, and I had to get pliers to get it out. Pushed on and finally got the pattern done. At this point I don't like what I got but I will put it aside, let my frustration level go down, and check it tomorrow. If I decide it really is okay I will post a picture tomorrow.

At this point I am going to bed
    sigpic

Re: Is it 5 o'clock yet?

I feel your frustration, I've had many a day like that. Hope your project is successful today.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

You might have better luck with a new day and fresh eyes.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Laura,

So sorry for the frustrations with your EMB machine.

Comment

Hoping that today goes much better for you Laura.
          One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Oh, I can commiserate. Grrr. Hate when that happens. Momma said there would be days like this.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Oh no. I can absolutely feel your frustration. We love our embroidery machines, but sometimes they seem to have a mind of their own. I admire your persistence in pushing on. Today will be a better day!
              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Some times its just best to step away from the machine. Maybe it was having a bad day, or telling you it needed a break.
                Katrina
                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

So it is a new day. I looked at my stitching and Gibbs smacked myself. What do you expect when you forget the stabilizer!!!!! Guess I better go tell my machine I still love it and it doesn't have to worry about the garbage men
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LauraP View Post
                    So it is a new day. I looked at my stitching and Gibbs smacked myself. What do you expect when you forget the stabilizer!!!!! Guess I better go tell my machine I still love it and it doesn't have to worry about the garbage men
                    I'm happy it's a better day. I saw the finished design and its adorable.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                    X