Jerrod News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerrod News

The study that Jerrod is a part of is in the news (well, the college news anyway).

https://www.connecticutmag.com/issue...nwTc1kz1QFvaZA

Jerrod is doing well. 1 dose of corn starch a day, less than 5 grams. He told me I couldn't even make a gravy with what he's taking now. I teased him about is corn starch hording habit, was he able to walk past the corn starch and not reach to pick up a weeks worth. To which I got the standard laugh, and "I know, right?"
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Re: Jerrod News

KPH so glad to hear Jerrod is doing better. Keeping him in Ts & Ps.

Comment

So happy to hear Jerrod is doing well. Being down to one dose a day is such a HUGE improvement and also a great gauge to show how successful the gene therapy study has been for him so far.

Comment

Thanks for the update.glad he is doing well.

Comment

It must be a great ray of hope for all those families suffering to know that Jerrod and his fellow subjects are doing so well. Wishing him the best possible outcome.

Comment

Praising the Lord for such great news!
            💫 Star lover

Comment

How wonderful. Thanks for the update.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

That is great news and promising treatment for those with this disorder.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Yay for Jerrod! I find it amazing that such a small amount of a common ordinary substance, cornstarch, can be life saving.

Comment

Working...
                  X