Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have dreamed of wanting a Kitchen Aid Mixer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you have dreamed of wanting a Kitchen Aid Mixer?

Hi Everyone!!

I was online just a few minutes ago, and I was looking for things I might purchase soon. I have some B-day money for my B-day last year, and have always wanted to get a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (Probably the Artisan Model). I went to Kitchen Aid's website and got the shock of my life!

Due to Kitchen Aid celebrating 100 yrs (1919-2019) they are running a sale that I found hard to believe! I checked and re-checked to make sure I was actually on the Kitchen Aid's true website....and I was. They have mixers on SALE right now for ridiculously LOW...LOW....Prices.....( AND NO...these are NOT, I repeat, NOT RE-FURBISHED MIXERS!!!.....They are priced from $58.00 to $89.00!!!

Of course if you have been looking to get one of these mixers for as long as I have, I really thought (at first) that I was on some website that maybe wasn't truly from Kitchen Aid, etc.

So, here's the link.....Of course if any of you think that this sale isn't TRUE....please let me know....it looks legit to me...(although let's be honest, I am the one that has been sick for months on end right? LOL LOL!!!)

Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think.....( I am loving the mixer in the Misty Blue Color with the hobnail bowl!

LINK REMOVED, NOT OFFICIAL KITCHENAID SITE

Let me know what you think!!!
    (To be honest, I've looked at the entire site several times in the last few hours!)

Hugs,
    Sugar
    Last edited by K. McEuen; March 30th, 2019, 04:15 AM. Reason: Removing questionable link
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Re: How many of you have dreamed of wanting a Kitchen Aid Mixer?

SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!
    I looked at Kitchenaids official site and while they do have some good sales going on, nothing this low. so I checked your site out and the web address isn't the same. Almost but not quite. Yours is kitchenaidsen.

While I was on the official site I looked at their time line. Who knew their very first dishwashers came in pink!?!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm happy that you did not order, especially now that you know it was not a legitimate site.

While I bake a lot, I still love my Sunbeam mixmaster that I've had for 45+ years. The KitchenAid is nice, my GF and DD have one, but they are huge and take up a lot of real estate in the kitchen. Mine fits nicely on custom drawer in cupboard, and the KA would not fit.

I love KitchenAid products.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

When I had my house fire 10 years ago, my kitchen was a total loss. I bought a Kitchen Aid mixer (I did not have one before but always wanted one). It was a bit of splurge. I love it! I still have it, and it still works great. Suzanne is right, they do take up a fair amount of real estate on the counter. Which I do not have, so I keep mine in the pantry. It weighs 20 lbs without the bowl or attachments. I don't use it often; carrying it to the counter is not a problem, but down the road, who knows?

Comment

I have a Kitchen Aid my husband gave me for Christmas over 30 years ago. I love it and it runs great. The only problem is, now that I am alone, I very rarely use it. Back then there were hardly any colors available --- mine is almond. Would love to have one of the more trendy colors available now, but not going to get one at this time.

Nancy

Comment

Sorry ~ No Kitchen aide items in my kitchen. I don't do that much baking any more. I'm still using a 53 y.o. G.E. hand held elec. mixer! It was a wedding gift when I married my first DH. I've never had a stand-alone elec. mixer. Sugar, it's good think you discovered the scam in time.

Comment

I am blessed to have my mother's Kitchen Aid that she bought many, many years ago. It is still a workhorse! And man is it heavy! All metal and still going like gang-busters. And of course, it's that lovely mustardy-yellow color that was popular oh so many years ago.
              Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

For years, I had my aunt's kitchen aid she had in her restaurant. It worked like a champ. When we moved, my big splurge for me was a new kitchen-aid. It just reminds me I need to get a stainless steel bowl for it. That will definitely be lighter than the glass bowl!
                Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I got a Kitchen Aid mixer about 11 years ago and it's still going strong. Mine is silver but not chrome or stainless. Kitchen Aid also makes other appliances and we have a Kitchen Aid dishwasher....love it.

Sugar, I have seen some very good deals on them at WalMart from time to time. I bought mine at Lowe's.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

My KitchenAid mixer is about 15 years old. Nothing fancy, small 4 quart bowl but it works as good now as the day I purchased it. My husband bought the pasta rollers on eBay for cheap (and we then gave up cards 2 months later dang it!) and they work really well.

Comment

I had a kitchenaide stand mixer and it ran great. It's really good for people making icing for decorating cakes. But, I'm older and that thing was heavy and I had to give up cake decorating - those cold bags of icing is not great for arthritis! So, gave it away to one of my sons coworkers who's wife was just starting cake decorating. That thing was about 30 years old! Still ran great. I still have my Kitchenaide hand mixer, it's about 20 years old.
                      Vonnie

Comment

Mine came from Walmart several years back... under 100 i think... i used both hand and the KA... depends on how much baking you do... i am average,,, BUT i have to admit.. i am one of those that has to have ALL her things out where i can use them at a moments notice.. i enjoy cooking and feeding others...LOL My kitchen is small and i have nothing on the counter that i don't use... YES,,, all my friends have sparkly clean and open counters ,,, all appliances put away,, but they also do not cook that much,, I prefer my own food so my real estate is very filled...hehehehe..
                        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

My DH bought mine for me for Christmas about 25 years ago. One of the few times I was actually excited for an appliance. I bake quite a bit so mine is in use all the time. Like others I don't keep mine out. I will usually ask my DH or son to get it out for me and they do it willingly because they know they will reap the rewards. I also have the meat grinder attachment because I ground all my meat and chicken when needed. I like the consistency better than the store ground.
                          Gaye :icon_wave:

Comment

Got my stand mixer in 1983, still working.
                            TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Originally posted by birdscraps View Post
                              My DH bought mine for me for Christmas about 25 years ago. One of the few times I was actually excited for an appliance. I bake quite a bit so mine is in use all the time. Like others I don't keep mine out. I will usually ask my DH or son to get it out for me and they do it willingly because they know they will reap the rewards. I also have the meat grinder attachment because I ground all my meat and chicken when needed. I like the consistency better than the store ground.
                              Mine sits out, with a pretty cover.
                              TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Working...
                              X