Birthday alert **toggpine**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Birthday alert **toggpine**

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! Is your snow all melted now? DS#2 mentioned the last of the piles in the shade in Sumner have finally melted & it was supposed to be up to 70 deg.!

Comment

Happy birthday, hope you're having a great day.

Comment

Happy Birthday. Sorry I missed it. Hope your celebrations were awesome.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Thank you everyone!
          The family has been sick, so not much happened here at home. The co-workers had some fun with it! They managed to get all of my 3-5th grade kiddos to sing me happy birthday during lunchroom duty. One of my kindergarten friends made me a "crown". Much fun was had there. I love my job!

It is day #40 since the big snow. We had 24" here. Yesterday we still had football-sized lump of snow in the back yard. I'm guessing it's gone by now. We do still have a pile by the driveway since that is where the snowplow and the tractor pushed most of the snow from the street and our driveways. It is shaded, so I'm guessing another day or so before its all gone, even with the 70+ temps we had today. There is ice on the track and side lines at the middle school for soccer games. Ugh.

We have spring conferences, so I plan to get the bathrooms painted and finish the kitchen hopefully this weekend. The in-laws arrive for spring break in a few weeks and I want all of this done way before then! Happy birthday to me!

Again, thank you ALL for the lovely wishes!

Charyti, I love the bag, and it has garnered many complements! I have my assortment of pens and other small tools in the zip case with the bees on it. Thank you so much Secret Santa!
          Attached Files
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Sending Birthday Wishes to you and warm sunshine to brighten your day. Love the pretty bag. Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
            X