BAD REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BAD REPORT

Carol, I'm so saddened to hear your news. I know how nearly impossible it is to process information of this magnitude. I do know that finding the right oncology team is the best thing you can do. I will definitely keep you in my prayers...we are here for you. (((HUGS)))
    Last edited by Bubby; February 23rd, 2019, 07:55 AM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Carol, stand tall and try to find something to take your mind off this for now. Do what the Doctors tell you . Tell your family so that won't be eating away at your mind. Prayers are abundant on this forum and they work!! We love you Carol

Comment

Quilting will be your good friend and constant companion now. It has gotten many of us through hard times. Gosh Carol, it is so hard trying to be brave and act like no big deal for the kids when you are worried out of your mind. Praying it all works out for you.

Comment

So much good advice here. This forum can be a great source of encouragement and a safe place to vent when you need to. You are not walking this scary path alone.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Carol. Saying a prayer right now.

Comment

Carol, so sorry to hear this. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}} to you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

A HUG 4 U.JPG Hope the news is better when you see the doc about treatment. It's been 3 years since my sister began her treatment and all is fine.

Comment

Know that you are being wrapped in prayer every minute of every day till this beast is gone.

Linda

Comment

Carol, I will keep you in my prayers. Your Forum friends are with you!
                    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Carol, I'm sending my prayers to you and your family. I know you will get through this and shine.

Comment

Originally posted by DeniseSm View Post
                        Wishing you all the best. To all, please get your mammogram. Early detection is the key to survival.
                        Carol, my sentiments exactly. Stay positive as others have said. Treatments have come a long way with great success. Scarey, you betcha. Please keep us posted and share as much as you are comfortable with. This Forum is an incredible group, and I'll just bet you can feel the love and support.
                        “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                        “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Prayers for you, Carol.

Comment

Adding my prayers for you, Carol. May the doctors come up with the perfect care plan for you.

Comment

Carol, I have walked in your shoes. 2006. I too had a hard time to tell my boys. Yes I did see my life flash before my eyes. I made a mental list of all the things I needed to do/wanted to do. This forum is filled to the brim with such caring and knowledgeable (not only quilting) people. Lean on us too when you need to. Prayers for you and your family as you all go through this journey.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Sending hugs and prayers your way. Praying that your treatments works quickly and that you are soon cancer free.

Comment

Working...
                                X