Special Key From Monique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Key From Monique

I received a very special key in the mail from Monique. It was worn by her best friend Bonnie for strength as she fought her battle with cancer. Monique forward it to me for strength as I grieve the loss of my Jim. I was overwhelmed with her gesture of such a special item to me. So was my family. I wish I had the words to express how surprised I was and what it meant to me to have received it. It immediately lifted my spirits. Thank you Monique. You are one of God's special angels on earth.

Re: Special Key From Monique

What a wonderful gesture. The love and generosity of our forum members never ceases to amaze me. My heart pour out to you for your loss and I hope your healing is swift
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

Ahhh Georgie, may your memories be sweet and you grow stronger every day. Monique, is a true blessing! Love and hugs.
      💫 Star lover

Comment

What an amazing gift of support & kindness. Big group hug from the forum for you, Georgie.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

This brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful sentiment...hope it gives you support and helps you in your journey. Blessings to you Georgie.
          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

There's a lot of love in that key so keep it close. Hope it will comfort you on the bad days. Monique you are a good and special friend.

Comment

What a special thing, thanks for sharing with us. Many years ago, I lost my fiancé. It was the love and support of my friends that got me through.
              Pam

Comment

The support and love from the forum members is more than words can explain. Every day, I thank the good Lord for bringing you all into my life. I know you feel the same way Georgie.
                Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Touch the key when you need a warm hug! Sending you best wishes and sunshine for your days.

Comment

I am touched by all your kind words and you all made my cry. To add to this, Georgetta has graciously offered to send back the key so I can give it to my niece who is battling cancer. Now if that doesn't make you cry........
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
                      I am touched by all your kind words and you all made my cry. To add to this, Georgetta has graciously offered to send back the key so I can give it to my niece who is battling cancer. Now if that doesn't make you cry........

Wow!.......y’all have touched my heart......a sweet, generous group you all are. Yup, tears!
                      💫 Star lover

Comment

Georgie...I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. The key is it yours to keep or is it something to be passed from member to member when we are grieving and then being returned to Monique?
                        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                          Georgie...I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. The key is it yours to keep or is it something to be passed from member to member when we are grieving and then being returned to Monique?
                          At first I was going to pass it on to a forum friend in need but upon reading about Monique's niece I am returning the key back to Monique. I didn't think I would be parting with Bobbie's Key so soon, but just receiving this special key immediately gave me comfort. I feel her niece's battle with cancer is more deserving of this special Bonnie Key.

Comment

Monique and Georgie,

You guys are the best! Monique you are truly a great friend to send that Bonnie's key to Georgie. Since she's sending it back for you to give to your niece during her cancer trial it may be a magical key of sorts. Bring a smile or a symbol of hope for the recipient. Either way....kudos to you both!!!!

Gina

Comment

Add me to the list of those crying tears of joy to know of all the love shared here. Monique, you and Georgie are both very special ladies!

Comment

Working...
                              X