Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update...

Hi Everyone,,,,Thank you for the bushels of well wishes and prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

I'm beginning to feel somewhat better. I still have antibiotics for two more days. I will see the doctor Friday and hope for a good report. I'm still a little tired and moving slow but catching up on naps and snuggling with the pups and Dottie.

Again, thank you so much for your many words of kindness...I loved all the ecards, too....so happy with music and animation.

Love & Hugs, Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Re: Update...

Barb, you're easy to love. Prayers will continue. Lots of hugs too!
    💫 Star lover

Comment

Doggies are the best medicine. Hope you're better soon!

Comment

rest is good. Get more of that and love and snuggles, that's good too, get more of that, and sympathy from those in the house, that's good too, get more of that, let Jeff wait on you for a while and in no time at all, you'll be up and going full speed ahead. We all love you.
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

Barb, I am glad you are starting to feel better. Continued prayers and virtual hugs.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Sounds like you are turning the corner, yay! Now don't overdo. You know Jeff likes to fuss over you so let him! And thanks for the update. Sending good thoughts your way.

Comment

Thanks for the update.. I have been thinking about you. Take care of yourself.

Comment

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Rest really is the best thing when you are on antibiotics. Let them work their magic.

Comment

Yay!! Barb is feeling a little better today!

SOL! (that's smiling out loud) lol!

Gina

Comment

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Comment

I'm glad you are feeling better. Maybe the coming storm will give you more time to rest! Snow days are guilt-free days off!
                      Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X