Happy Thursday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Thursday!!

Back again ~ I have a few min. before the news comes on. Also taking a break from the house cleaning. I've done all the vac'g & dusting I'm going to do. Some things will remain undone. DS is on board his plane in DFW; his flight is on time. I probably won't see him till close to 9 p.m. by the time he rides the shuttle to the car lot, gets his rental car, & drives home.

The main thing I need to do yet is clear the kitchen table, move DH's basket of meds & papers to make room for 3 place settings. If I feel ambitious, I might make that red lentil soup recipe that was posted here a few days ago. I printed off the recipe; I have all the ingred. on hand.

Well, it's news time. I'm sure looking forward to seeing my son; it's been 2 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
      Back again ~ I have a few min. before the news comes on. Also taking a break from the house cleaning. I've done all the vac'g & dusting I'm going to do. Some things will remain undone. DS is on board his plane in DFW; his flight is on time. I probably won't see him till close to 9 p.m. by the time he rides the shuttle to the car lot, gets his rental car, & drives home.

The main thing I need to do yet is clear the kitchen table, move DH's basket of meds & papers to make room for 3 place settings. If I feel ambitious, I might make that red lentil soup recipe that was posted here a few days ago. I printed off the recipe; I have all the ingred. on hand.

Well, it's news time. I'm sure looking forward to seeing my son; it's been 2 yrs.
      Joy - enjoy your visit with your son. It's well overdue for some catching up. I'm certain he's not coming to check on dust bunnies. Have fun.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I am really late today. Joy enjoy your visit with your son.

Today was the first full day at Houston quilt festival. I've been there since Tuesday afternoon now working. Setup went very smooth and sales have been brisk since last night. I did have a few friends stop by our booth today. Even got to speak to Jenny and Misty when they came by our booth to look at a quilt that the shop owner designed. Tomorrow, I actually get some time off in the morning to go look at the quilts.

Comment

DS still isn't here. His plane arrived 15 min. early, but at 8:30, he still was in a slow moving line at the car rental place. It's going to be a late night. I went ahead & took a bath & got into my PJ's.

Comment

Working...
          X