Sad sad news my heart is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad sad news my heart is broken

I'm so sorry to hear of Bonnie's passing. You were such a wonderful friend and I'm sure she felt comforted to have you by her side every step of the way in her difficult journey. I'm sending prayers of comfort to you and her family. May her memory be eternal.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Oh Monique! I am typing this reply thru a haze of tears. I can not imagine the pain you're in over Bonnie's passing. Her pain & suffering are over & I know she's at peace with the Lord. You will always have the friendship & memories of happier times in your heart. I'll continue to pray for her family. As well as for you.

Gina

Comment

Monique, my condolences to you and Bonnies family. It truly is difficult to loose a dear friend. I am sure you have many happy memories to help see you thru.
        sigpic

Comment

May God Bless and keep you and Bonnie's family close in his loving arms. Lean on him as you grieve.

I'm so very sorry for your loss on this plane, but one day, there will be a joyful reunion.
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Monique I regret to hear that Bonnie passed away, you have been a great support for her in these last times and now you will remember her with affection. I send prayers for Bonnie´s family and wishes for confort for you

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Monique. You certainly were a comfort for her throughout her life and specially these last moments. She suffers no longer. Hugs!

Comment

I'm sorry Monique. I will pray for you and her family. It sounds like you were a great friend to her so try to find comfort in knowing you were there for her and did what you could. God Bless you.
                Tracie

Comment

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your good friend, but thankful that her suffering has ended. You were such a good friend to Bonnie. I know that you have many happy memories with her, and I pray those will bring you comfort.

Comment

Prayers for you and her soul. I know your sadness is going to be hard to overcome. Try to find the positive in the joy of her new life.

Comment

Prayers and love. May God's peace be with you.

Comment

So very, very so for the loss of your dear friend. She could not have asked for a more loving friend to have in her corner. May she RIP, and may the heaviness in your heart, be comforted knowing she is no and longer suffering. Hugs across the miles sweetie.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

I am so sorry you have lost your friend. I feel your pain since I lost my best friend just a few months ago. Lean on God's promises, and know that she is comfortable and happy.

Comment

Monique, I am so sorry. May the wonderful memories of your times together with Bonnie bring you comfort during this very difficult time. Keeping you, Bonnie, Bonnie's family and all of her friends in my prayers.
                            Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this.
                              You were a wonderful friend to her. May we all have someone like you in our hours of need.
                              Prayers.for.peace and comfort for you and her family.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel
                              because those who mind don't matter,
                              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

such terrible news, sending virtual hugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X