Hope it's okay to post this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hope it's okay to post this

I can see why you've had so many showings and interest. Your home is beautiful and clean inside and out. The painting is very nice and neutral nice colors. Nothing cluttered or personal either which makes for showing and selling a house easy. You should be sold very soon I would think. Do you have a place to go to if it sells quickly?
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Comment

The house went under contract today. We had 31 viewings between Friday at noon and yesterday at 6 pm.
      Our neighbor who stays out of town has offered us his house for a couple of months while we look for a house. I'm struggling with being next door to the home that I have loved for 11 years.
      We are looking at the counties that border NC & Va for our retirement home. We may end up in Va or still in NC.
      :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

congratulations. That was quick and fairly painless to have it sell in so few days. Lots of showings. Was there a bidding war?
        Originally posted by Carolnnc View Post
        The house went under contract today. We had 31 viewings between Friday at noon and yesterday at 6 pm.
        Our neighbor who stays out of town has offered us his house for a couple of months while we look for a house. I'm struggling with being next door to the home that I have loved for 11 years.
        We are looking at the counties that border NC & Va for our retirement home. We may end up in Va or still in NC.
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

Congratulations, Carol. I hope all goes well with the appraisal and closing! That was pretty fast. Your home deserved every one of those 31 viewings.
          You know, now that you know your house has sold, it might be great to take advantage of the offer of your neighbor to rent until you get a new home. You can really get to know the people who purchased your home and see what they hope to do with it.
          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Congratulations! That was soooooooo quick! Good luck with all the little detaily stuff from the second stage of the selling process. I hope you find something that will make your heart sing... with that huge sewing room that you wanted!
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Wow, that's WONDERFUL! The time will go by quickly even if you are next door and it will be so much fun dreaming of your large sewing room et al :-) Just think you can spend this time designing your ideal sewing room and you'll have the money to put it any way you want :-)
              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Congratulations! Remarkably fast! Now onto your dream sewing room......and that mule!
                💫 Star lover

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
                  congratulations. That was quick and fairly painless to have it sell in so few days. Lots of showings. Was there a bidding war?
                  We didn't have a bidding war but we did have eight offers. One buyer came in with a really good offer that was over all the others so we decided to go with them. I feel like I ran the Boston Marathon!
                  :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

That is awesome! You are very blessed!
                    I am Sew Blessed!
                    Alina

Comment

Working...
                    X