Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hope it's okay to post this

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
    You have a lovely home and yard. The paint job is A plus! So how come you are selling? No sewing room lol ?!!
    I promised DH if we lived near our jobs then I'd move to the country when he retired. My requirements for the new house is a large quilting room, a big kitchen and a barn so I can get me a mule to ride into town.
    :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Navy Wife View Post
      Very nice! I'll hire you to do mine. I painted a little in the kitchen yesterday. I'm too old to climb ladders, and too short to reach without one. We're not selling ours, just cleaning up and painting.
      Thank you but my painting days have just ended. I fell off the ladder at least six times. DH yelled at me for standing on the kitchen cabinets so could paint above them. He told me I was too old to be climbing (I'm 63). I got mad and told him I'd been climbing up on things all my life since I'm short AND I'm not old.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
        Your post this weekend will probably be that there is a bidding war going on.
        Showings start at 10 tomorrow and even with the bad weather there are four appointments already. I'd love a bidding war and someone with a pocket full of cash.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
          That looks beautiful! I bet it will sell fast, it's really lovely and just love that yard!
          Thank you. I really wanted to plant a lot in the front yard. Nothing wanted to live there except for the flower bed next to the porch and the ugly foundation bushes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
            Wow, i should have invited you over to do mine a couple of years ago. I ran out of steam and sold it As Is. Still, got a lot for it.
            your's should do very well in the market. Looks Great!!
            Thanks. I hit the wall on Monday and slept the entire day, ate dinner and went back to sleep.

sigpic

Comment

Really pretty! I would buy it for the yard alone! I have two acres, but you can't get to the back half because of the jungle. In fact in 35 yrs Iv'e never been back there. So much for big plans. lol

Good luck on your sale!
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Beautiful!!! I wish you were here. I used to paint our home, too. Now...I need to, but just don't have much more in me. I hope your home will sell quickly and you can move on. Wanna come and paint mine? lol
                A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Your home is lovely and shows well. The pictures are just right. You've done a great job getting it ready. Best wishes for your future move.

Comment

You did a wonderful job, in and out. Relax and wait for the offers.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Looking good. You will sell that beauty in no time.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful home. No doubt it will be snatched up quickly.
                        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

What a beautiful home. I am sure someone is going to fall in love with it and snap it up. What a great job you did.
                          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

What a very nice home with such a peaceful sitting.

Comment

Well I had to vacate the house from 12:30 until 70 pm today. There were 13 showings and three shows of interest. There are already four showings set for tomorrow. I'm not doing anything but it's making me tired!

I think the realtor will get with us late Monday to go through the offers and talk about them. I've had a deep gut feeling that the person who's supposed to buy the house isn't here yet and will show up next Wednesday. Of course I'm getting the eye roll from everyone.

Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words. I appreciate the support from all of you.

sigpic

Comment

How pretty! It should sell very quickly - and I know that will be a big relief for you.
                                Donna

Comment

Working...
                                X