Let us pray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us pray

My neighbor was over today. He told me his wife had to fly to Connecticut to see the grandchild. He had poison ivy and when he got a shot for it, he couldn't breathe. They took xrays and discovered he has a cancerous tumor (wing something disease) Only 200 children ever diagonosed with it. 50% chance of survival. He is 4 years old. His name is Cohen. I hope when we all join forces and pray, he can be one of the 50 % survivors. The power of all to the all powerful. I sent him a shriners quilt this afternoon and hope it might offer him some comfort.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Re: Let us pray

Praying for Cohen and his family.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Lifting prayers for Cohen and his family. Their journey is beginning and there will be many challenges along the way. I hope and pray God's grace and mercy will be with him and his family, that his doctors will be blessed with wisdom and divine insight to the best course of treatment, and that our united prayers on his behalf be heard and answered with God's kindness and mercy.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Sending up prayers for Cohen and family.

Beth
        Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Praying for Cohen and his family.

Comment

Sending prayers for Cohen...and for all of us in America. So sorry for the sadness and worry for Cohen's family. We have got to stand together as a FAMILY, whether here for all those needing prayer, or for our country. Thanks, Terry.
            A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Praying for healing & comfort for Cohen. Prayers of comfort & peace for his family.
              :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

Prayers being said......
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Probably Ewings Sarcoma? Cure rate can be as high as 80% if it has not spread. Prayers for Cohen and his family....

Comment

God bless Cohen & his family as they go through this difficult time. Thoughts & prayers for them.

Comment

Originally posted by gracien View Post
                      Probably Ewings Sarcoma? Cure rate can be as high as 80% if it has not spread. Prayers for Cohen and his family....
                      Thank you for spelling out the disease. I didn't ask them to repeat it to me in their grief. 80% sounds much better than what they told me this afternoon. With our prayers, I'm counting on him being in the 100% realm. The neighbors are from Canada and purchased a home from us back when we were in real estate. They are such nice people and I watched their daughters grow into fine young women. One became a doctor and the other I'm just not sure. The grandma (my friend) has the most positive outlook on life and the most uplifting voice I've ever heard. They have good spirits and good faith. Thank you all for joining hands in my prayers for this fine family
                      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                      Terry

Comment

Adding Cohen and family to my prayer list.

Comment

Adding my prayers...
                          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Sending prayers for Cohen and his family!
                            Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Prayers for this boy and his family.

Comment

Working...
                              X