Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overnight Guest

Good Morning,

I just had to share a picture of my 9 day old grandson, Max Francis. Our son in law had to go out of town for work so our daughter asked to spend the night with us. She woke me at 2:30 this morning and asked if I could take over. Max and I spent the rest of the morning in my rocking chair, enjoying every minute. I've already taken her to her house and I'm heading out to water aerobics.

For those of you who don't know, my son and DIL wouldn't let me even sit it a rocking chair with their babies. I had to sit in straight chairs or on the couch, lest they get spoiled by rocking. My heart is so full of joy this morning I just had to share my joy with you.

IMG-5067.jpg
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Re: Overnight Guest

Robin, hearing this fills my heart with joy.
    Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

I've already mentioned to you, but just so you don't forget: You are the best grandma in the whole wide world.

Robin, he is so handsome!! Enjoy every second!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I am so happy for you. You are a super grandma.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I'm thrilled for you, Robin. Max is adorable.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

He is such a lucky little boy to have you to love him.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

How special these moments are, so glad you got to enjoy it together. He is adorable!

Beth
              Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Shh, We won't tell the parents that you and Robin had a rocking bonding session, feeling your joy.
                MissMay AKA May in Jersey

Comment

He's adorable! And a rocking chair should be in every home where there is a little one!

I have never heard of not sitting in a rocking chair with a baby.
                  Vonnie

Comment

Beautiful grandson! Babies need rocking and spoiling by Grandma.

Comment

Don't those babies lift your spirits and make you feel so good inside? Totally don't understand the no rocking thing. Glad your daughter has more sence. Max is a beautiful baby.

Comment

What a sweet picture of Max! So happy that you had such a special time with your grandson.
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Spoil that baby Grandma, that's the reward for raising your own.
                          Katrina
                          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Awesome! So glad you were able to enjoy these precious moments.
                            I am Sew Blessed!
                            Alina

Comment

What a cutie. And what a blessed Grandma you are. I say rock them all you can. It's wonderful for both Grandma and baby.
                              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Working...
                              X