Well that stinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that stinks

So I figured out how to compress the photos, and started to attach them to show you the pretty baby quilts. Now the message is that the pictures are invalid. Dang, it's a Kodak camera, it works on Facebook. sigh

Anyway, I did finish the three baby quilts this afternoon and sorted all of the boxes of nails. One more empty box out in the garage.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Re: Well that stinks

Sorry we can't see your photos. Great job on the garage!!!

Comment

You could create a URL in Photo Bucket. That would bring up the picture. http://photobucket.com/
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Congrats on the baby quilt finishes and the box of nails. Now wait, are you chewing those nails because you can't load the photos. (JK) Honestly, I know how it feels to get one box of something done. For every box of stuff I get out of the house, I bug my DD to get rid of more of her stuff that's still in my house. Baby steps, but we're getting it done. Took a box of baby clothes to the resale shop this week, and got $15.50. Use it towards a purchase there and no sales tax. Win, win all the way around.

Comment

Did you try re-sizing the photos before uploading them onto the Forum?

Comment

I have a hard time loading pictures to the forum too, but I honestly haven't taken much time to learn either my photos in my Mac or the rules for the forum, but I do wish it were easier!!

Comment

Here's how I resize on my Mac: use Preview, open your pic, go to Tools, click on resize. I just play with the resolution number until I get the image size to approx. 50% then save it to my desktop. That size works with the photo uploader on the Forum.
              Make sure to go to Preview when you start the process. I have trouble if I open an image in Photos first then try to switch over to Preview.
              Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Working...
              X