Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doll Repair

Hello Ladies,
    I know this is a quilting forum,but has anyone had their Saucy Walker doll professionally repaired. My doll is in sorry shape and beyond what I can DIY, so I'm looking for a good repair shop. I have contacted 3 I found on the net, not to sure I want to send my doll off to any of them. I'm hoping for a recommendation from some one who has her doll repaired. Thanks in advance Kathy

Re: Doll Repair

Hi Kathy

I used to go to the Ebay forums and there are topics for everything. I used to go to the jewelry one because I inherited a lot from my mom. If you don't get any answers here that is a great place for info. I'll go get the link and come back.
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Hmm the format has changed since I was last in there, which has been years. oh well, here is the link

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Dolls-Bears/ct-p/1116
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

There is a fantastic doll hospital in Old Town Spring in TX near where I live.
        An elderly German couple own and run it and they are great.
        Can get pricey to fix some dolls though!
        www.aaadollhospital.com
        281-350-6722
        Happy Quilting!

Comment

Working...
        X