It's the 1st Thursday of the New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's the 1st Thursday of the New Year

It's 26 here in MA and we're in the midst of a blizzard. There were reports of 87 mph wind gusts on the southern shore of Rhode Island, where our DD lives. With all the blowing it's hard to tell how much snow we've gotten, but there are definitely 2 ft drifts out back and it's still coming down. We too went to the grocery store last night and most of the fruits, veggies and meats were sold out. I couldn't even find a single package of ground beef.
    Hubs is home as it's his usual day off, so we're happy to stay put. Dinner is in the crockpot and I'm in my toasty sewing room working on piecing the Irish chain. Stay warm folks!
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Re: It's the 1st Thursday of the New Year

We lost cable and internet for a few hours so that's why I'm posting so late. News announced that our county in Jersey (Monmouth) is under Emergency Conditions like most of New York. Don't know if the high winds have arrived as visability is quite poor as it's been foggy and now turning dark. Just been puttering around the house and now it's time to get some dinner cooking. Please stay indoors and warm and we'll see in the morning if it's safe to go outdoors.
      MissMay AKA May in Jersey

Comment

Working...
      X