Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No matter how old I get I'm still learning new things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter how old I get I'm still learning new things.

. The last few year I wondered why no one ever said Happy Birthday to me.
    There are always Happy Birthday's here.

So then I figured well...maybe I missed it so I made a mental note to watch more carefully. But no Happy
    Birthday's

Do I smell? Is it my personality? Am I too tall, too old, too short, have a rotten personality? Maybe my
    quilts aren't good enough? People realized I don't use the binding tool properly?

None of the above.

I didn't realize my birthday is set to hidden here.

Well...duh. Naturally I didn't realize that till after Christmas, yup I'm a Christmas baby.

Sooooooo next year I won't feel so stupid I'll have to find something else to be stupid about.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Re: No matter how old I get I'm still learning new things.

Awwww...happy belated birthday! Sometimes there are so many things to figure out we just can't get them all!

Comment

I was thinking that maybe you were a little too tall. Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a great day!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Happy belated Birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthdsy, even though it'seems late or wait, maybe i'm really early.

Comment

Oh Carlie, Happy Birthday!!!!! Sorry you are feeling left out. I consider you one of my greatest forum friends and look forward to your posts that are always so interesting to read. Besides I love it that your dog is named after you and the story that went with it. Hope your birthday was a good one and nobody pointed to presents under the tree and told you "pick one and save it to open on your birthday"-- LOL! My Mom always used to do that to me and I always felt so gyped, I mean it wouldn't even be wrapped in birthday paper or anyrhing! Anyone with a bd close to Christmas knows what I'm talking about!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
              . The last few year I wondered why no one ever said Happy Birthday to me.
              There are always Happy Birthday's here.

So then I figured well...maybe I missed it so I made a mental note to watch more carefully. But no Happy
              Birthday's

Do I smell? Is it my personality? Am I too tall, too old, too short, have a rotten personality? Maybe my
              quilts aren't good enough? People realized I don't use the binding tool properly?

None of the above.

I didn't realize my birthday is set to hidden here.

Well...duh. Naturally I didn't realize that till after Christmas, yup I'm a Christmas baby.

Sooooooo next year I won't feel so stupid I'll have to find something else to be stupid about.
              One of my co-workers has a sign on her desk that says, "Always make new mistakes."

Belated happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                Hope your birthday was a good one and nobody pointed to presents under the tree and told you "pick one and save it to open on your birthday"-- LOL! My Mom always used to do that to me and I always felt so gyped, I mean it wouldn't even be wrapped in birthday paper or anyrhing! Anyone with a bd close to Christmas knows what I'm talking about!!
                Oh, that's just mean! It's like you had to give up a Christmas gift in order to get a birthday gift. I bet none of your siblings had to do that. Even if I open my birthday and Christmas gifts on the same day, I insist that the birthday gifts are wrapped in birthday paper.

Happy birthday to you!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday - 2013 !
                  Happy Belated Birthday - 2014 !!
                  Happy Belated Birthday - 2015 !!!
                  Happy Belated Birthday - 2016 !!!!

Happy Belated Birthday - 2017 ! ! ! ! ! Hope it was a great day.

(Whew - I think I'm all caught up now)

Comment

Happy belated birthday Carlie, my grandmother was a Christmas baby. Hope your family remembered !

Comment

Oh my. Happy Birthday. How do you celebrate your birthday? Do you get a seperate party. Hope you had an amazing day!
                      Karen
                      Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                        Donna

Comment

Happy belated birthday!!

Comment

I’m in a similar position and my birthday was on the 27th. A happy birthday to both of us. I’ll need to check and see if my birthday is hidden too.

Comment

Aw...I surely wouldn't have missed wishing you a happy birthday girlfriend. You are not too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny (is that possible)...you sewing is lovely....and I just plain like you. Sooooo

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CARRIE.

Comment

Working...
                              X