Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For The Longmire Fans

He's baaaack!

We watched the 1st episode of the new season tonight on NetFlix.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Re: For The Longmire Fans

I saw it too! I'm looking forward the the remaining 9.
    Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

We are looking forward to the last 9 shows too. I told DH that we would have to ration them out and not binge watch them all in 2 days.
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

Comment

I'm watching the last episode of Season 5 to refresh my memory, then moving on to Season 6.
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I haven't even watched the first episode!! I keep forgetting about it. Maybe it will rain today. lol
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

I may have to give this one another chance, we just did not seem to click with Longmire. We do enjoy Doc Martin and are enjoying Dr. Blake Mysteries so do you LM fans think this is worth another try?

Beth
            Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
              I haven't even watched the first episode!! I keep forgetting about it. Maybe it will rain today. lol
              That was supposed to be season. lol
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by MRoy View Post
                I'm watching the last episode of Season 5 to refresh my memory, then moving on to Season 6.
                Myrna, we should have done the same thing. Several times we paused the show to make sure we remembered what had happened last season.

Comment

We are watching two episodes each evening and we have only four more to go. We really loved this series and hate to see it end.
                  :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

I'm sad that this is the last season for Longmire. I was a fan of the Longmire novels by Craig Johnson before the show came out, so I had no trouble relating to the story. You do have to pay attention, though, grant you that! There are so many good things on Netflix right now I can't get too them all, so I will save the Longmire until I finish a few other series I am watching right now. Doing a lot of hand sewing, so that lends itself to having the tv on. I get to savor the final season later!

Comment

I sewed and binged thru 8 episodes today - Longmire & sewing, now that's a perfect day!

Comment

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
                        I sewed and binged thru 8 episodes today - Longmire & sewing, now that's a perfect day!
                        Wow 8 episodes in one day........now that is power binge watching!

Comment

I forgot that Longmire was starting the last season. I need to get that watched before I cancel Netflix for a few months! I started it last night and got through 3 episodes. Loved that program. I even put aside Suits from my new Amazon subscription (6 seasons) just to catch up on Longmire :-)

You may also like Heartland and Netflix just picked up one or two more seasons of that. It's another of my favorites. I believe I read they are going to show another season around April. I'm looking forward to that too!
                          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                          Women are Angels.
                          When someone
                          break's our wings
                          we will continue to
                          fly...usually on a
                          broomstick.
                          We're flexible like that.
                          - embroitique

Comment

Met DS in Lexington yesterday for Thanksgiving. We went to Best Buy and I got a Roku Express for the TV in the living room. Now DH is watching Longmire starting with season 1 and I can watch the last season in the sewing studio. I added a free Western Movie channel in the house. I hope I don't regret that...I don't think I can watch westerns every night!
                            *~* Myrna *~*
                            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Love that Longmire!! Don't care too much for Vic though but I wouldn't like any girl, lady woman that had her eyes set on my Sheriff Longmire! LOL, but not much.

Gina

Comment

Working...
                              X