Update on minor surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on minor surgery

I just want to let you all know my minor surgery went just fine. It took about 30 minutes to remove cyst from scalp and I have about 8 or so stitches. The doctor did a very good job and she commended me for being a good patient. I'm surprised at myself since I was so nervous not knowing what to expect. I go back tomorrow for her to look at it then 10 days to remove stitches. The only problem I had was the bleeding. I bleed more than most people due to the fact I am on an aspirin regiment, although I stopped that 4 days before. She kept me until the bleeding was under control. It was still bleeding a little last night but I had enough gauge to apply pressure. I noticed this morning it is some better. I did wake up with a terrific headache but Tylenol is helping that. Thank you all for your prayers and thinking of me. I am so thankful that I have this blog to vent, etc. and good people like you.
    sigpicLinda

Re: Update on minor surgery

Linda I am happy that is went so well for you. NOW young lady, take the time to heal and time for yourself too, even if it was minor.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Linda...praise the Lord! So thankful all's well. Like Monique said.....rest, heal and take care of yourself! Hugs!

Comment

Thank you God! YAY!!
        Maggie

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

Comment

Those scalp wounds/incisions sure do bleed a lot, and are certainly compounded by your aspirin regimen, I can understand your concerns and fears. It sounds like you were in good hands with your physician and she took good care of you. Take it easy, and heal quickly!

Comment

I'm glad everything went well and I'm glad it's over for you. Rest and recuperate!
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I'll get J to run and do some happy flips for you (notice, that's the 5 year old, not the grandma!) I'm so glad everything turned out well. Nerves can get the best of us, that's for sure. Take it easy!
              Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
              ― Maya Angelou

Comment

This is very good news!!! Now relax and let yourself heal. Click image for larger version

Name:	Hugs.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1611844
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

So glad all went well, will keep you in my prayers.

Beth
                  Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Thanks for the update. May you continue to heal quickly.

Comment

If it were me I would forget and scratch my head. Don't do that.

Comment

How relieved you must feel! So glad it went well and you had a nice doctor.

Comment

Glad all went well. Relax and take care of yourself.

Comment

Great news, Linda. Take it easy and let yourself heal.

Comment

Happy to hear all went well for you. Take care and continued prayers for healing
                              Tracie

Comment

Working...
                              X