prayers for my dh please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers for my dh please

My husband has been having some health problems. It started with just sleeping a lot (which he's always done and even more so since he's been unemployed for the past two and a half years). Then he started getting hard to understand sometimes, and now he's having trouble putting words together or thinking of the word he wants to use. The speech problems started about 10 days ago, and when I'd mention it, he'd get defensive and tell me nothing was wrong, but then he realized I was right. I finally convinced him to go to the doctor. They did blood work which all came back fine, and Monday he had a CT scan of his head, which also came back fine. The doctor referred him to a neurologist and he is seeing him/her tomorrow for more testing. I'm hoping it's maybe something like a medication adjustment that needs made and nothing serious, but the longer it goes on, the more concerned I am. He argues with me when I ask him to clarify what he said when it doesn't make sense, and I end up frustrated and get mad because he's mad at me. He doesn't understand that I'm trying to help - he just thinks I'm pointing out things that are wrong with him. I would appreciate your prayers that the doctors can find the problem quickly and that it can be easily remedied, and that I can be more tolerant while we try to find some answers. Thank you!!

Re: prayers for my dh please

You are both in my prayers for a quick diagnosis, an for patience during the recovery period.

Comment

Prayers for you both.

Comment

I am so sorry this is happening and it sounds like it must be incredibly frustrating. Besides going to the doctor I would take his medication list to a pharmacist and ask about possible drug interactions. I think they would be more knowledgeable about that aspect than the doctor. Hope you get some answers fast and that this can be quickly remedied.

Comment

Oh, Cokie, I'm so sorry. I'll keep you both in my prayers!
          Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

My thoughts are with both of you for a speedy diagnosis.
            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
            Sigmund Freud

Comment

I hope all goes well soon Cokie. I'm so sorry to hear this.
              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Praying for speedy answers, and a solution!

Comment

Patti....My prayers are with both of you. I hope he gets his diagnosis quickly so his condition can be treated. Special hugs to you, Dear Friend. It's so worrisome when our spouses get worrisome symptoms and we have to almost fight to get them to see a doctor.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Prayers for you both!

Comment

Prayers for both of you
                      *~* Myrna *~*
                      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Prayers for you and your DH.

Comment

So sorry. Lifting you up in prayer.
                          Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Cokie, so sorry. I hope you get answers soon. You can go through DH's medication list yourself by looking each one up on the internet or by going to drugs.com & reading about possible side effects, etc. It could be medication related or something different. But do not ignore these symptoms. They are not normal. Thoughts & prayers.

Comment

Prayers for you both. Hope you get definitive quick answers.
                              I am Sew Blessed!
                              Alina

Comment

Working...
                              X