prayers for my dh please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: prayers for my dh please

Cokie, I’ll be praying for you & your DH.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Prayers for you both.
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Prayers to you both.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
          Patti....My prayers are with both of you. I hope he gets his diagnosis quickly so his condition can be treated. Special hugs to you, Dear Friend. It's so worrisome when our spouses get worrisome symptoms and we have to almost fight to get them to see a doctor.
          Ain't it the truth. Prayers for both of you,
          MissMay AKA May in Jersey

Comment

Sending my prayers for you and your husband. Its so hard not knowing what you are facing. I hope that you get answers soon and he gets the treatment to make him well. Hugs

Comment

My heart goes out to you and your husband. I'm keeping both of you in my prayers.

Comment

Praying all can be sorted out quickly.
                Trisha
                Coram Deo

Comment

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
                  Maggie

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

Comment

I too hope they can sort through all this and figure out what is happening.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Prayers are heading your way. It's the not knowing that is hardest to bear.

Comment

Thank you all so much. DH and the neurologist didn't hit it off well today. The doctor wanted him to go straight to the ER but didn't think he should drive himself, and DH walked out of the appointment angry. I called him to see how the appointment went and I couldn't figure out exactly what he was saying, so I ended up calling our family doctor. Apparently the neurologist called our family doctor after DH walked out, and the doctor's office called DH and tried to convince him he needed to go to the ER for some more tests. So...I left work, went home and told him we were going. He didn't give me too much argument, but we spent 11 HOURS at the hospital tonight. They did some bloodwork and found a couple of things that concerned them, so he was admitted. It's almost 3 a.m. here and I just got home. His potassium was low so they're giving him that thru an IV, and he's hooked up to a heart monitor. Tomorrow he will have an MRI of his head, an ultrasound, and I'm not sure what else. He's where he needs to be right now. Hoping for some answers soon. Thank you all again for your prayers - they mean more than you know.

Comment

At least you were able to get him to the the ER. Hopefully they can run all the tests that may be needed before he decides he doesn't want to be there any more. I hope you get some answers soon.
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks for the update. I thought about you both last night and said an extra prayer just before I fell asleep. I understand the torment and stress of not knowing. Hopefully, answers will soon be forthcoming.

Comment

Prayers continuing. Hoping you'll get some answers soon.
                              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Sure hope this problem gets fixed soon. I've been there big time so I understand exactly how you're feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X