We are going home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are going home

I am sorry. Hugs and prayers for both of you and your family. Hospice workers is amazing.

Comment

I am so sorry and am very sad to hear this. MM had a MRI just this past week and we are waiting to see if his cancer has spread to his liver. They saw a suspicious spot on it when they did the catscan for the other problem he is having now (two more weeks to go!) that was not there last fall . Our appointment is not until the 16th to learn the results and I am very on edge.

As others have said, hospice workers are fabulous. I truly believe they are angels that walk on earth. Fix and feed him whatever he wants!

I'll be thinking of you.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

So sorry for what you and your family are going thru, remember to take it one day at a time and know that you have so many sending prayers up for your husband and you.

Comment

So very sorry to hear this Teresa. After just having gone through this with my sis, and her husband I can kind of understand what you must be going through. You have my deepest sympathy and prayers.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

And the prayers are continuing!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

And more prayers added. Hugs to you and your family.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Prayers for your family. You showto an attitude of strength that will see you through.

Comment

hugs to your family . My thoughts are with you.
                  sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                  Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                  Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you both and hope the homecoming is very soon. As others have said, hospice nurses and social workers are extremely dedicated and knowledgeable. You can lean on them and their advice and guidance will be invaluable. I hope your children can participate in their father's care. It's rough for them too, and they don't have the life experience grounding them that you have. Perhaps the hospice staff can help them as well.

Comment

So sorry to hear this sending hugs & prayers your way.
                      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

May God give you strength, courage, & His peace as you walk this journey. Sending hugs & prayers. God bless.

Comment

Teresa, as I read your post I am reminded that this can be any of us.....there are no guarantees and this "monster" (cancer) is unpredictable. I have many family members who have fought,and some are still, fighting this disease. I admire your DH, you, and your family for giving all you can give. I do pray that you are all strong, take care of yourselves and each other, and rely on the Lord to get you through this challenge. God is good...all the time...and He is in control. But you all have to stay a family, and support one another.
                          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

It's hard to hear these stories. I took care of my at her home and the Hospice people were wonderful. My thoughts are with you.
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

May God give you strength, wisdom and comfort during
                              this time. Your Forum friends are here for you.

Comment

Sending y'all my prayers too. I'm actually glad ya'll are going home. It's so much more comforting for everyone and Hospice will be there for you too. Enjoy your time together and don't let the little things bother you. Let the kids and neighbors help - wash clothes, pick up groceries, clean a room. They will be happy to help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X