Show us your yard and where you live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your yard and where you live

Recently I posted pictures of where I live. Laura 44 said she wanted to see more forum members habitats. So....lets get started. Who will be first

Re: Show us your yard and where you live

Since I brought it up, I'll go. 1st house and pool we just moved out of this week,
    going on the market next week. 2nd home we just moved in to. cottonwood.jpgpool.jpgflagstaff.jpg

Comment

Heres a bit. First is the riding lawn mower in the back yard. The rest are from before I sold all the horses.

100_0424.jpg100_0363.jpg100_0290.jpg100_0075.jpg

Comment

Here are two pictures of my back yard garden. I love to hang a hammock chair on a tree branch and read a book while watching the wildlife.

garden.jpgGardenTable.jpg
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

laura, those are beautiful California skies and the new house looks wonderful.
          Shirley...I love your riding lawn mower...when I had two of those there was never time to ride...just brush, comb feed, get hay....
          and who w0uld have thought that there could be so much serenity in Texas. Amazing...looks like no matter where you live in America there is a wonderful spot if we just tend it.

Comment

Denise, I love your backyard garden. Could you come landscape my yard..........please............of course I will need you to come by often to maintain it too.

Laura, I love your patio by the pool. A covered patio is on our "to do" list one of these days.
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
              laura, those are beautiful California skies and the new house looks wonderful.
              Shirley...I love your riding lawn mower...when I had two of those there was never time to ride...just brush, comb feed, get hay....
              and who w0uld have thought that there could be so much serenity in Texas. Amazing...looks like no matter where you live in America there is a wonderful spot if we just tend it.
              I had 24 of them up til 4 years ago when I started selling out. Ancient Elmer was a rescue and is the last of them.

Comment

I LOVE seeing a piece of each of you. What beautiful homes you each have. I will try to get some pics of my VERY humble home tomorrow and post.
                A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
                  I LOVE seeing a piece of each of you. What beautiful homes you each have. I will try to get some pics of my VERY humble home tomorrow and post.
                  Can't be any more humble than mine, not to worry. See that small mobile home in the second pic? Thats my little home.

Comment

Originally posted by shirleyknot View Post
                    Can't be any more humble than mine, not to worry. See that small mobile home in the second pic? Thats my little home.
                    Nothing wrong with that. One of my grandmothers lived in one down by the coast over looking the ocean. She was all by herself out there. My step grandma lived all alone in the Arizona desert with her shotgun. lol

I won't show my yard because my jerk husband wont mow the lawn. I just bought a weed wacker to take care of the gravel driveway. Did I say jerk? lol
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Nothing wrong with a humble home- I have lived in
                      little homes and big homes, it's all about how you choose
                      to live in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                        Nothing wrong with that. One of my grandmothers lived in one down by the coast over looking the ocean. She was all by herself out there. My step grandma lived all alone in the Arizona desert with her shotgun. lol

I won't show my yard because my jerk husband wont mow the lawn. I just bought a weed wacker to take care of the gravel driveway. Did I say jerk? lol
                        Oh show us some pics of Kauai if not of your backyard

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Mobile Homes. I have lived in one for 30 plus years. Raised my family in one and we still all live in one. Ours is getting old now and nothing like the new ones , but it is home to us, (despite many people referring to them with derogatory comments) Here is some of my yard.
                          002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg001.jpg004.jpg
                          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                          Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by shirleyknot View Post
                            Humble? NO! I'd rather live in your home raising horses than in a mansion anywhere in the world!
                            Last edited by Hopehannah; June 28th, 2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopehannah View Post
                              Humble? NO! I'd rather live in a your home raising horses than in a mansion anywhere in the world!
                              Me too! But I wish I still had the horses

Comment

Working...
                              X