This is us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is us

My son-in-love got a new camera, and took family pics at Christmas. This is the whole lot of us: me, DH, 6 sons, 4 daughters, 5 daughters-in-love, the aforementioned son-in-love, 11 grands, and 3 "players to be named later." It was the first time we had all been together in three years; best Christmas ever!

So glad I chose to take today off from work; there's already a foot of white stuff on the ground here in the Hartford area, and it's not going to stop for another 3 hours!

Family1.jpg

Re: This is us

Beautiful!

Comment

Oh I love it!! What a beautiful family

Comment

Congratulations on your beautiful family! I see a lot of quilts in your future!

Comment

What a wonderful photo!

Jeannette

Comment

Nice! you are blessed
            “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Great picture and amazing job getting everyone in frame and smiling!!! You all look so happy I think I want to be adopted by your gang. Your family is so big I don't think you would even notice an extra person.

Comment

Great picture! Glad you could have everyone together at once for Christmas.
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Wonderful picture

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                    Great picture and amazing job getting everyone in frame and smiling!!! You all look so happy I think I want to be adopted by your gang. Your family is so big I don't think you would even notice an extra person.
                    Hahaha, JJ, come on over! We would love to have you. I really and truly NEVER planned to have a big family - just shows that God has a sense of humor; I believe there's an old Jewish saying that goes, "Man plans; God laughs." So glad He surprised me by blessing me with what I thought I would never want. Having adult children is truly delightful.

Comment

Great photo - so nice you could get everyone together for the holidays. I agree, having adult children makes it all worthwhile. We don't have a large family, but it's great having everyone together.
                      Cindy

Comment

Beautiful family

Comment

Beautiful family

Comment

You have a beautiful family. Everyone really cooperated so your picture turned out great!
                            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

What a great picture. Beautiful family.
                              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X