I'm back home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back home

We had such a wonderful time out in California. It was such an amazing feeling holding my grandson. I'm missing him so much already.

Here are a few pictures :

That's my son Steven in the last picture with me. That was when we first got there and he handed me his son. What an emotional moment it was for both of us.

Right now EJ seems to have his days and nights mixed up a bit which is rough. We will be planning another trip out there hopefully in about 6 months ...... which seems like forever right now. I miss holding and snuggling that little bundle of joy.

We took the red-eye flight home last night and made it home before this big storm is going to hit us here. We had all this bad weather when we were on the west coast and now it seems to have followed us home. Didn't sleep much on the plane so I figure we will be going to bed pretty early today. Hubby is napping right now but I'm doing laundry . I've been up an awful lot of hours so I really should take a nap. I think I'll go hop in the shower and get into some pj's. We've got some soup defrosting for dinner so that will make for an easy evening.

My sister and I met up at the airport this morning! She was there for her flight to Costa Rica and we were arriving home. It was nice to see her for a minute since she will be gone for 6 weeks.

Karen and I at the airport.jpg Sis is on the right.

Just wanted to stop by for a quick hello. Need to get a nap in now but wanted to share some pictures of the new love in my life.

Be safe everyone.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Re: I'm back home

Welcome back! Glad you got plenty of cuddling time with EJ! Couldn't see your attachments though of that little one.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Welcome home. I know you had a terrific time. I couldn't open the baby pictures but the one of you and your Sister opened. Get some rest.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I was so looking forward to seeing those pics but none will open except for the last one. Happy you had a good snuggle with EJ!

Comment

Sounds like you had a great visit! Sadly, all of your attachments are invalid.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

OK, let's try this again.

Meeting Ezekiel.jpg First cuddle

Sweetie pie on his playmat.jpg Play mat time EJ and his star.jpg Loves his musical star
            Steve, EJ and me.jpg EJ and I along with son Steve Tim and Me.jpg Got to visit with youngest son Tim also. We overlapped on our visits. Steve, EJ, Tim & me.jpg Here we are -- three generations.
            Ginny B

Comment

Great pictures and congratulations!
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Beautiful family, glad you reposted the pictures!
                If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Hah, just went back and looked at the pic of my sister and I and I posted that sis was on the right.. Nooooo, that would be me. She is t actually the one on the left. I was very tired when I posted them. Sorry. I have since had a nap. I'll be heading to bed for the night now. Work tomorrow. I think it's time to seriously think about retiring.
                  Ginny B

Comment

What a sweetie!!!! And a great looking family. Glad you got to have your snuggle time.

Comment

Love the pictures and your grandson is so sweet, Congratulations!

Comment

Baby snuggles are fantastic....especially with a cute little thing like that!
                        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

That star he's looking at sure has his attention. Love the photo of the 3 generations! Fine looking group of guys you have surrounding you.

Comment

No doubt a good time was had by all. I am glad you got to visit with both sons. Treasure those special moments.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                            X