"This is Us" - Quitls spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is Us" - Quitls spotted

Anyone else watching "This is Us" on tv ? I just started and am completely addicted. I think I have cried every episode so far.

Anyway - just watched an episode about the log cabin and there were multiple quilts in the episode. I had to freeze the show so I could look at them better They had a really cool star quilt finished off in the shape of the star (as opposed to squared off) . I think I will do that with my Lone Star that's on my soon to do list.

Re: "This is Us" - Quitls spotted

I am watching it too...I saw the quilts on that episode!!
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

My new favorite show. i was so happy to read this weeek that it has already been renewed for two more seasons.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Yes I LOVE that show as well. I download my episodes to watch later.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by wlrquilts View Post
          My new favorite show. i was so happy to read this weeek that it has already been renewed for two more seasons.
          They keep adding more story lines besides the family. They could go on forever. lol

I did notice quilts, but the star I'm not recalling right now.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

We watch the show too. It's one of our favorites. I usually go back and watch each show again. Yay, glad to hear they have been renewed!
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Thanks for the post! I started watching because you mentioned the show.
              Just saw episode 3, now I am hooked.

Comment

Working...
              X